Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question four on carnivals rules.
http://f.carnivalfunmail.com/i/23/982238741/20121015_reactivation30_terms_and_conditons.html

4. Drawing and Skill-Testing Question for Canadian Residents: If selected entrant is a Canadian resident, in order to win the Prize, the selected entrant must first correctly answer unaided a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question by telephone at a predetermined mutually agreeable time. In the event that the selected entrant is unable to correctly answer the skill-testing question, the Sponsor shall have the right to randomly draw another eligible entrant, and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.

·
pfft.
11,535 Posts
Canadian law. Something about you can't win a contest just by entering. You have to "compete" so they have to ask a question, I've heard that it is usually "What is 2 + 2".
Well that would eliminate RickC from the contest. He can't count worth shit.
In his defense, he'll claim he's now an American citizen, but we all know he's a born Canadian and that's really where his stupid comes from.

:neener:

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,615 Posts
Well that would eliminate RickC from the contest. He can't count worth shit.
In his defense, he'll claim he's now an American citizen, but we all know he's a born Canadian and that's really where his stupid comes from.

:neener:
:twofinger I was smart enough to retire at 52 :neener: I knew enough to make it happen :flip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.