Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on meeting up at Gas City for Strats tomorrow? Boss is off tomorrow so I should be able to sneak out of work a little early and get to Gas City by 6:30. If someone relplys to this tonight I'll be there (don't have internet access at work) otherwise I'll probably just head directly to Strats.

-Ryan

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
i am always there right before 6:30 and always leave at 6:30 to go to strats. only reason i do it..it to show people the way and have a little ride up there with some company

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What street is strats on again???

Thanks in Advance,

Doc

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Due to work kickin my ass I probably wont be able to make it this week. Which sucks cause I wanna try out my new Gel seat.

·
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I forgot about some stuff I gotta do after work today so I probably won't make it up to Gas City.

-Ryan

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
akumaR6 said:
which gas city do you guys meet up at?

dude, if you live in lombard you dont want to meet way the hell down at that gas city. If you are looking for someone to roll up there with let me know, we live in the same town.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Doc said:
What street is strats on again???

Thanks in Advance,

Doc
Are you going. I'll go if I can get out of work before 5PM. I have to take it easy though because my lisence is still being held for bond. I have to go to the courthouse when I get paid on Thur.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts