Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss lost a bet and has to buy Potbelly's for us today. Yeah baby Pizza sandwich and Oreo shake to pick up at 11am.:D :D :p :D :D :p :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BusaDave said:
I'd like to try that place sometime. I've heard about it but never been there.
Dave there is one in Naperville on 236 South Washington Street. Try it. Great sandwiches.:thumbsup
 

·
Evil Moderatrix,
Joined
·
8,030 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm...... Oreo shake.:cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Crazy said:
My boss lost a bet and has to buy Potbelly's for us today. Yeah baby Pizza sandwich and Oreo shake to pick up at 11am.:D :D :p
:mad ARGH I'm so jealous :(... why can't there be one right next door to me...

Now that you said that I'm gonna have to hike my lazy ass up to lake :(... I *did* ride my bike today I guess I could just 'drive through'...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

Stydie said:


:mad ARGH I'm so jealous :(... why can't there be one right next door to me...

Now that you said that I'm gonna have to hike my lazy ass up to lake :(... I *did* ride my bike today I guess I could just 'drive through'...
You bozo. They are all over the city and one close to you I'm sure. I'm going to the one across from the board of trade on 175 w Jackson. Check the website. www.potbelly.com:D :D :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

Crazy said:


You bozo. They are all over the city and one close to you I'm sure. I'm going to the one across from the board of trade on 175 w Jackson. Check the website. www.potbelly.com:D :D :cheers
I know there's one up clark at lake. I'm just lazy and that's far for me :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

Stydie said:


I know there's one up clark at lake. I'm just lazy and that's far for me :)
Check the site I'm sure there are ones much closer;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

Crazy said:


Check the site I'm sure there are ones much closer;)
The ones I know of are the one by the CBOE (the one you're going to I think) and the one on lake. The one on lake is only like 3 blocks from me. It's close. I'm just lazy :D
 

·
BEER!
Joined
·
5,970 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Mmmmmmmmm...... Oreo shake.:cheers
Kimmy,

There's one of these by us across from Cubby Bear.

Next week's lunch perhaps?
 

·
Evil Moderatrix,
Joined
·
8,030 Posts
Soitanly!
 

·
Human lawn dart
Joined
·
5,745 Posts
Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

Crazy said:


You bozo. They are all over the city and one close to you I'm sure. I'm going to the one across from the board of trade on 175 w Jackson. Check the website. www.potbelly.com:D :D :cheers
I'd say I would meet you but 11:00 is when I'm just finnishing my second breakfast:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

sybex said:


I'd say I would meet you but 11:00 is when I'm just finnishing my second breakfast:p
:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing yeah...when your up at 4:30am you get hungry pretty early.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

Crazy said:


:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing yeah...when your up at 4:30am you get hungry pretty early.;)
I woke up at 7 and Im hungry already :(:(:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

Stydie said:


The ones I know of are the one by the CBOE (the one you're going to I think) and the one on lake. The one on lake is only like 3 blocks from me. It's close. I'm just lazy :D
Hey Genius

THERE IS ONE ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOUR APARTMENT!
its on Lincoln....right next to the building with the red awnings. its across from Alumni!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMM Potbelly's

GautamCity said:


Hey Genius

THERE IS ONE ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOUR APARTMENT!
its on Lincoln....right next to the building with the red awnings. its across from Alumni!
:rofl :rofl I KNOW!!! :laughing I eat at it when I'm at home quite often

I was talking about lunch today. I'm at work most weekdays ;)... I was talking about ones close to my office :laughing

hehe sorry bout that miscommunication
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top