Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
One day at a time
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was at a bar over the weekend and was getting pretty drunk...

I had a girl come up to me and actually give me a "one-liner!" Either I was really sh*t faced or I just found it really funny. Any other guys actually have a chick come up to you with a "one-liner?"

She told me that I must be Jamaican cause I was Ja-makin her crazy. When she said that I was a bit thrown back at first then looked at my friends, then looked back at her and started laughing my ass off.

We did actually start talkin after that.

SO...
What are some of the cheezy on-liners you've heard or said?

Who wants to play?

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
The only one-liners I've received were from YWB's. The most common was "hi, you're hot, can I put your c0ck in my mouth?"

Doesn't happen as often since I got married, however.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Were you listening to Johnny B this morning? He was talking about the same thing today.
My one liner is "Hey you wanna [email protected]!"

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
I had a guy come up to me in college and say "nice shoes, wanna f*ck?" :lmao:
that gets the official "most used" one liner award

he should try something a little more subtle like, "hey does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

works like a charm everytime

Reactions: Kruz

·
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
11,409 Posts
that gets the official "most used" one liner award

he should try something a little more subtle like, "hey does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

works like a charm everytime
Hahahahahaha, that's awesome!

I've always liked "Hi, My name is Brian, but you can call me milk cuz I'll do your body good" This is usually followed by a giggle and mention of her boyfriend.

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
lol, yea I was at some place in schaumburg and a couple of chicks came up to me while eva was in the bathroom and they go, want us to blow you?
(so I pause for a second and was like... semi rhetorical question)
and all of a sudden the blow me in the face. I was like, wtf.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
lol, yea I was at some place in schaumburg and a couple of chicks came up to me while eva was in the bathroom and they go, want us to blow you?
(so I pause for a second and was like... semi rhetorical question)
and all of a sudden the blow me in the face. I was like, wtf.
you should keep a napkin in your pocket for such occasions and pull it out to tuck into your shirt collar and be like "want me to eat your pussy?"

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
I like, "That shirt looks nice. It would look even better crumpled up on my bedroom floor." Or:

"Is your Dad God?"
"No, why?"
"Because someone took all of the stars from heaven and put them in your eyes."

Now you wonder why I am still single at 36...
So sad.

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
you should keep a napkin in your pocket for such occasions and pull it out to tuck into your shirt collar and be like "want me to eat your pussy?"

pimp points for having a peach embroidered on that napkin

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
"Cock?"

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
I like it when a girl comes up to me and whispers in my ear "I want to fcuk you."

Then the next time I see her and approach her with her original offer she says "Who the hell are you and why are you talking to me?!"

Drunkedness....

·
Head *******
743 Posts
I'm too old and poor to have young ladies (or middle aged ones for that matter) come up to me with lines like that. At my age you need to be in an Armani suit, wearing a Rolex and driving a Porshe for that to happen!

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
I'm too old and poor to have young ladies (or middle aged ones for that matter) come up to me with lines like that. At my age you need to be in an Armani suit, wearing a Rolex and driving a Porshe for that to happen!
then you'll be rollin in the honies, theyll come up to you and be like "take your shirt off"

·
Thread killer
1,529 Posts
"My name is ___________ but you can call me tomorrow."

Follow with an eye-wink and a double finger-gun-point & shoot maneuver.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I like it when a girl comes up to me and whispers in my ear "I want to fcuk you."

Then the next time I see her and approach her with her original offer she says "Who the hell are you and why are you talking to me?!"

Drunkedness....
so is that how you and jess met? :laughing:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts