Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey the Woodster and I are gonna be at the Hooters on S. 59 for monday night football this Monday the 11th My Raiders are playing and probibly gonna get their asses kicked again:rolleyes

But its a good time to drink a few and look at some half nekked chickas;) Oh and the Football ya cant forget that:laughing

:DGODFATHER:D

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP!!!

Oh I see how it is I come to all your shit and no one wants to come to a football game at hooters with me:twofinger

:twofingerGODFATHER:twofinger

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats ok, My buddy Travis was with me and from what I hear you dont like him anyway:laughing And im not in the position to be starting shit here!!!!!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
start shit all you want i can deal with it.

HEY is that the travis with the MVaugusta?

if so what kinda things he was saying?
i kinda jumped on someone a long time ago for some stupid shit, that i cant even remember. the fucked up thing was anna told me later it was travis and i didnt know who it was, he said something rude or smartass at the time, and well not like non of here are smartass;s but since this guy was a newbie and i think talking shit, we came or i came down on him.

anyway....travis is a cool guy i remember him, we spent like 3 hours on the side of a road 1 day waiting for ernie to pick up vcooks bike when he trashed the 7r.

i still feel bad about that and actually forgotten it untill now.
i think i am gonna try and get ahold of him.:confused

i still dont remember the whole thing

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Odysseys said:
p.s. if ya wanna spill the beans here or later it doesnt matter, ill see you later for burgers by a friends later;)
Hey remind me tonight and well talk about it;)

Cauz I think Travis is a real cool cat and he was just misunderstood but I also think he is kinda bitter about the whole thing so if ya call him it might make it a little better... Hell we hung out at hooters and it was a hella good time considering hes a Denver fan and Im a Raiders fan:laughing He just moved in down the road from the hotel last saturday and I told him he was gonna be walking home if the Broncos won:laughing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts