Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wild slide rule roots
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting a lot of flak on the home front (such as it is) for letting it go six months since I bought my house without a proper housewarming, so in the interest of keeping peace I guess it's time to get one going.

Thus: Housewarming, Morrand's house, 5 PM on Saturday, November 10. Chili and beer provided. I'm off of Division and Pulaski in Chicago--drop me a PM if you're coming and I'll give you exact directions.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
damn, can't make it. Kid Rock concert that night :1pimp

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
Hey something in the city. I am 98% sure there.

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
Possible, will know more as it gets closer :cheers

·
urban outdoorsmen
125 Posts
Will there be any older women? :lmao: JK I'd like to just let me know where to go. Also let me know if you got the $ ok.

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Looks like my evening is open. I'll be there.

PM me the addy.

·
Wild slide rule roots
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:bumpit:

Coming up in a week. Please give me a post or PM if you're coming so I can get you the address.

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
Yikes! I let this drop off my calendar! Sorry about missing this. But, since I'm a few miles W of you on Grand, let me know if you're looking for an impromptu ride.

·
Wild slide rule roots
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yikes! I let this drop off my calendar! Sorry about missing this. But, since I'm a few miles W of you on Grand, let me know if you're looking for an impromptu ride.
You're on--though probably not much more this season.

And you're not the only one who apparently bought the Happy Fun Vanishing Appointment Calendar (tm) by HapFunCo (tm), so I'd like to thank the people who did make it, and offer a big :flip to the ones who ditched it, assuming they don't have a really good reason or a doctor's note or something, in which case I'll offer them a run-on sentence and a quart of chili (cheese and chips 50¢ extra).

Oh, I also found out that my house is apparently happy with me, so that's an upper, anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts