9 Katsuyuki Nakasuga Yamaha Factory Racing Yamaha M1
10 Hector Barbera Pramac Racing Team Ducati GP12
11 Karel Abraham Cardion AB Motoracing Ducati GP12
12 Aleix Espargaro Power Electronics Aspar ART
13 Colin Edwards Forward Racing Suter
14 James Ellison Paul Bird Racing ART
15 Michele Pirro Honda Gresini FTR
16 Robbie Rolfo Speed Master ART

Race was aired live at 12:30 am this morning.

Great to see Pedrosa win another. Unfortunately, the only way he can take the championship is if something happens to Lorenzo. With a 28 point defecit and 3 rounds left a 1-2 for Dani won't take it.

Good battle between Bautista and Crutchlow.

·
Just frigg'n ride!
335 Posts
Great to see Pedrosa win another. Unfortunately, the only way he can take the championship is if something happens to Lorenzo. With a 28 point defecit and 3 rounds left a 1-2 for Dani won't take it.

Good battle between Bautista and Crutchlow.
Don't bet on it... I'm counting on Barbera or Bautista to take JL out :lmao:

Besides the Moto3 the Moto 2 start was fucking awesome...MM in neutral and then clipping 2/3rds of the field in the first lap LOL! Finally to take a win after starting from the back of the field! :nutkick: to Pol!

Can't wait for this kid to be in MotoGP next year...

·
Its me
818 Posts
motogp was a snoozfest. Crutchlow and Bautista had a good battle going until Crutchlow ran out of gas on the last lap.

Moto 2 was much better, Marquez definately deserves a motogp ride. That was a great example of staying focused and taking care of business. I thought Pol was going to take him on the last lap but Marq held him off for the win.

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,797 Posts
Can you imagine anyone in GP winning after starting from the back? It's just not possible due to the pace the leaders can put down. But when Moto2 and Moto3 races have 5-6 bikes in the lead pack on the final 3 laps I'm actually awake and watching the race.

·
Ciao Marco
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agreed about Marquez. Like the kid or not, he can ride better then anyone in Moto 2.

I look forward to next season and how quickly he can be a front runner. It will only be a matter of time.

·
The Violator
4,070 Posts
Just got around to watching the Moto2 & Moto3 races. Both were fucking fantastic!

The ride Marquez put together was nothing short of impressive.

Moto3 was chaos at the end and an absolute blast to watch.

Even though I miss the 125s & 250s, these classes have been just as much fun to see, if not more so. :thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.