Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know you can rip CDs to your xbox so that they can be listened to during gameplay, which i have a handful on there now, but some albums i only have in MP3 format on my computer, since who the hell listens to CDs anymore.

is there a way i can load them onto the xbox?

also i know you can stream music from another computer that is on your network, however, my home computer runs Windoze 2000 pro.

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
Can you upload MP3s to the xbox? I haven't tried on the 360 so hopefully someone knows. If you can, just burn them to a disk and upload.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
you can link windows media to the xbox. Ive been messing with that lately instead of plugging in the ipod all the time

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
Dude, you can do so much. Ya got a thumb drive? Put mp3's on it and plug it into the xbox.

Access any of your files from any of your computers. Play them directly from that computer. go thru the menus on the xbox, it'll tell ya where to dl the software.

Ipod, plug thru USB.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
If you can install Windows Media Player 11, you should be in good shape. In Media Player make sure you configure to monitor folders where your MP3s are. While I had added a bunch of filed to my library, it wasn't until I configure the player to actually monitor those folder that the XBox saw the media in the library. Also in Media Player, make sure you're sharing the media and you should see the XBox on the network.

XBox 360 config is easy, in the Media config select Music, Computer and select your computer and you'll be good to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts