Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone read the new Motorcyclist mag. Mr. Motorcycle in Texas claims to have a kit that makes 210hp on a stock GSXR1000. It is an injector/black box kit. The problem is you must use fuel available only from Mr. Motorcycle. Their test bike ran so lean with an aftermarket exhaust it blew the motor but not before putting out 175hp on the dyno. 175hp running so lean it burned valves? Obviously the fuel is the key. What do you think? Maybe a little nitromethane? I'd like to see what it would have done dialed in. The manufacturer claims it was designed for a stock exhaust and that's why it burned. Or maybe he juiced it a little too much to get big numbers for the magazine...Hmmm...

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
nahh i havent looked into it..but just as our bikes stands now what ever bike it is..if you actually get RACE fuel..and not that gas city shit.

you can see almost 3-10hpr more easy from what i HEARD.
but if you start running that much more compression in stock form valving..you risk burning your piston head and or valve edges.

i have a feeling its just more then fuel in a black box to that to work;)

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
hey why dont you try this?
go get some 110 nitro R/C gas from a hobby shop and use it..and let us know what it does?

i wonder if that will make more hpr?:laughing ya never know

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
210 rwhp with injection and a map thru stock exhaust? I'm sorry but I gotta call BS on that. Hafta be one "happy" dyno to give numbers like dat.

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Motorcyclist got 175hp on the one dyno run before the bike blew. Even that is a 30hp gain. I was just trying to figure out what the secret fuel was.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Odysseys said:
hey why dont you try this?
go get some 110 nitro R/C gas from a hobby shop and use it..and let us know what it does?

i wonder if that will make more hpr?:laughing ya never know
Yep wouldn't need oil then either. Isn't R/C fuel basically 2-cycle gas???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts