Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maybe this will satisfy some people that have been waiting for the May results that are mysteriously absent. I did not get every race, but I may have missed posting one that I have, PM me to see if I have it. I have some grids too, but it may be better if I email a full res pic.

·
Midnight Rider
3,885 Posts
I think I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway :laughing: is there any chance of a typo on the sheet and having someone listed as an amateur instead of expert? I thought there were two white plates in my race (Sunday race 8 - unlimited SS), but the sheet only listed one.

·
I don't know...
5,208 Posts
I think I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway :laughing: is there any chance of a typo on the sheet and having someone listed as an amateur instead of expert? I thought there were two white plates in my race (Sunday race 8 - unlimited SS), but the sheet only listed one.
There was only one Expert, I watched your race. you were running well!

·
Defender of the Innocent
2,918 Posts
I don't know WHAT it is, but i know it's not a good idea to combine it with FMMW. Dear god. By T1, it looked like MWSS having FMMW ladies being on 600s...

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Is Thunderbike mostly SV650s?
Yep and XB Buells.

I don't know WHAT it is, but i know it's not a good idea to combine it with FMMW. Dear god. By T1, it looked like MWSS having FMMW ladies being on 600s...
They put FMMW with T-bike because women ride slow.:neener:

Actually its probably due to no place else to put the class so the speed diff is not that insane. Wouldnt be a good idea to put the class with unlimited or heavyweight. I think its also since most T-bike riders are generally older guys who arent going to try a hero move and most women use their head while racing makes for a good combo.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
250 two-strokes are also allowed in Thunderbike. ;)

The really crappy thing with FMMW starting with TB is that by doing a single wave start, the women have all gotten faster, and we're all bunched up with really slow TB amateurs.

If we have to run with Thunderbike, it should at least be a two wave start. I was passing TBike guys well before T1.

I was fine with FMMW combined with F40. I have no issue being passed by the super fast old guys.

·
Defender of the Innocent
2,918 Posts
Yep and XB Buells.

They put FMMW with T-bike because women ride slow.:neener:

Actually its probably due to no place else to put the class so the speed diff is not that insane. Wouldnt be a good idea to put the class with unlimited or heavyweight. I think its also since most T-bike riders are generally older guys who arent going to try a hero move and most women use their head while racing makes for a good combo.
No Rob,

it's because Kim O. and Marr wanted to race both FM and F-40 so they took the classes apart.

Racing with F-40 we would still catch up to some slower F40 guys but with a two wave, definitely not by Turn 1. We never got lapped by Ex F-40. So, the pace is not the issue ;-)

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
No Rob,

it's because Kim O. and Marr wanted to race both FM and F-40 so they took the classes apart.

Racing with F-40 we would still catch up to some slower F40 guys but with a two wave, definitely not by Turn 1. We never got lapped by Ex F-40. So, the pace is not the issue ;-)

Why is it because of Marr. She has never raced or contacted CCS about splitting the schedule up?

·
Defender of the Innocent
2,918 Posts
you told me that you will contact them BECAUSE she wanted to race both.
I'm not pulling this out of air, you told me so. Since you both sounded serious about it, why would it not be possible that you did so. Geez, relax Steve.

Then I told you, that Kim O requested the same, AND I notified you that they had changed it, so Marr could sign up for both when she decided to race.

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
Yes she wanted it after I told her but that was the last thing on her mind to do. Relax? LOL I was just stating a fact ur getting uptight about it. LOL

Our priority's shifted from club racing 1 weekend to buying a new house. We will be out there but I guess you can call us fair weather racers now.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.