Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new frame sliders yesterday... thanks Champ91 for the quick install.

I got my new M1's mounted on Monday. I did get 11,900 miles and 2 track days out of my BT010's and think they are very good tires but the M1's feel nice n' sticky... I guess I'm ready for BHF this Sunday :D :D :D

·
3,613 Posts
Damn, back up a little bit next time, Anna. :) The sliders are very cute though, I guess.

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
They look cool. Unfortunately, the ZX-12 can't use sliders. No place to mount them on a monocoque frame unless you want to attach them to the motor. And as often as I've wrecked, I need sliders. Grrrrr.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Man those are some kick ass sliders.:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
maks said:
Damn, back up a little bit next time, Anna. :)

^^^ :bs ^^^

I really like the composition Anna. Looks really cool. Good perspective. Rule of thirds in full force as well. What can i say, girl can shoot. :D

Sliders look very nice. Hey, can i get those for my TREK? :laughing Since i have no fairings to speak of, should be easy to find a mounting spot.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
HondaHirny said:
Hey, can i get those for my TREK?
Sure NP what were you think about. 16" sliders. :D

·
3,613 Posts
HondaHirny said:
^^^ :bs ^^^
^^^ :rolleyes ^^^

I just meant that I didn't think we're able to get a good view of the sliders in relation to the entire bike and I thought a picture that wasn't so specific to the sliders would give a better view. Make sense?

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
maks said:

I just meant that I didn't think we're able to get a good view of the sliders in relation to the entire bike and I thought a picture that wasn't so specific to the sliders would give a better view. Make sense?
no offense or anything but I felt it was a bit dark so i wasn't able to see the frame slider as well. i agree with maks and feel that it may have been better to show more of the bike or back up a little so more would have been shown and more light would have fell on the bike.

·
Registered
227 Posts
maks said:

Hmmm...nope. You know what an F4i looks like. I really liked the artistic part of the composition. Everyone posts regular pictures which simply display some information. Nothing wrong with that, but it just lacks soul. That picture was very cool. What can i say....

PS Don't worry dude, i'm not trying to be an ass or anything. It's just that i didn't see the need for that comment to the least. We've all seen sliders. We've all seen an F4i. It just didn't seem that hard to visualize if you don't like that pic. Just my opinion. We're each entitled to one. :D

·
3,613 Posts
12RPilot said:
I'm afraid to post pix here now.
If you're serious, you shouldn't be. Nothing I posted was meant to be taken at criticism, although it seems it was misinterpreted. Sorry if it was intimidating in any way or anything. :( :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
I also think the picture is really good. I like the angle. I like how you can see water droplets on the fairing. I don't know if she was going for this or not, but it is cool.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wik said:
I also think the picture is really good. I like the angle. I like how you can see water droplets on the fairing. I don't know if she was going for this or not, but it is cool.

Why I took this picture this way:

#1. - to not show the scuffed plastic to the left of frame slider
#2. - to show the side with all the cool stickers
#3. - to be different of course
#4. - to get my $$$'s worth out of my Fine Arts degree
#5. - to start another controversy on CLSB
#6. - to kill some time snapping artsy pictures while waiting for the rain to stop

yep. I think that covers it :D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
wow again those are kick ass sliders Anna.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts