Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This should be common sense... unfortunately common sense, isn't....
common sense...
CLSB...
The Hole...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Surely you jest.
Oh, yes bossman. I'll keep the bad stuff here. Not that I'm in the mode to go too far about anything these days. Message understood.:twofinger

let me put it this way.

the hole was designed and allowed because me and the staff are sick of being peoples parents, being and doing so much to prevent what YOU GUYS do when you want.

you guys know how it is. we enforced the rules to the point you guys were bored and we were going out of our minds.

so now you can have your cake and eat it to, JUST keep it in here

so dont blame management, you all blame yourselfs for your actions. as i do myself.

its that simple.
I don't understand you you guys feel the need to cater to that type of mentality. Just don't respond to the bullshit. I think you guys take it to seriously. Dave over at Speedzilla hasn't responed to anyone in a couple of years and that site has become self moderated. :laughing:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
I don't understand you you guys feel the need to cater to that type of mentality. Just don't respond to the bullshit. I think you guys take it to seriously. Dave over at Speedzilla hasn't responed to anyone in a couple of years and that site has become self moderated. :laughing:
yes we take our jobs of nurturing a community pretty serous around these parts.

me and tony have a daddy complex.:lmao:

Daddy can i get my allowance now

actually the money comes from you guys to fund this place so your asking the wrong person..lol
I know I claimed my donation last year on my taxes

Discussion starter · #35 ·
OH BTW, since i am not ACTIVLY moderating shit in the hole.

IF you guys noticed one of your peers fucked up a thread and made it NWS, and it needs to be edited.

contact me privately thought a PM or not. the choice is yours.

thank you for your cooperation

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.