Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED ME WITH ADVICE, PARTS, AND LEARNING.

I can't say it enough you guys have broought me a long way in a short time and I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you. A few I must mention by name

Crazy - first to watch my back on a group ride and help me out any way he could.

GSXRTony - for making me feel right at home on the board and on rides.

Oddy - for the class you held in plainfield. still trying to keep my eyes up :laughing

on to the rest who have posted advice during the restoration of the Kat and it's many problems and questions I have had about it. I am writing this because of two things as we go out and ride we never know what is going to happen. so I want to let you guys know you are appreciated so if anyone ask what good came from your riding you can say I have help lower the risk of alot of noobs. This board and you guys really do matter!!!

and a special thanks to andy he offered on many occasions to help me do many things, but time would not allow. he never asked for anything he just offered to help his fellow rider.

:twofinger :twofinger

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Good to hear it's running better!!:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Awsome Brian,

That thing was a different bike last night. I'm glad you got it running good.:cheers and your welcome....anytime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts