Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyone needs some one-on-one instruction :D

Aug 20 Grattan
Aug 24-25 Gingerman
Sep 21-22 BHF
Oct 19-20 Putnam
 

·
Super Moderator,
Joined
·
43,221 Posts
My schedule for take dumps in Kruz's yard(incase anyone wanted to join me):

Aug 20 Front yard
Aug 24-25 Front and back yard
Sep 21-22 side yard and front walkway
Oct 19-20 Massive bowl of chili followed by taco bell, then release on front porch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rofl
Didn't you shit enough at your own place?
I mean..shit...you overflowed the septic system
:rofl

You'll have to compete with the doggies....they like redheads. :laughing
 

·
Super Moderator,
Joined
·
43,221 Posts
Kruz said:
:rofl
Didn't you shit enough at your own place?
I mean..shit...you overflowed the septic system
:rofl
thats right buddy, you know the power of my shit!! Beware.
 

·
Who's faster Lupi
Joined
·
4,957 Posts
Kruz said:
Just in case anyone needs some one-on-one instruction :D

Aug 20 Grattan
Aug 24-25 Gingerman
Sep 21-22 BHF
Oct 19-20 Putnam
kool, I'll be at BHF and am debating Putnam but that might not happen.
 

·
Evil Moderatrix,
Joined
·
8,030 Posts
9/2 BHF
9/5 BHF
9/6 BHF
9/7 BHF
9/8 BHF
9/21-22 BHF
10/19-20 Putnam
Unless the tooth fairy can leave a present under my pillow for Gingerman next Sunday!:helmet
 

·
Wannabe racer
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
Vcook said:
My schedule for take dumps in Kruz's yard(incase anyone wanted to join me):

Aug 20 Front yard
Aug 24-25 Front and back yard
Sep 21-22 side yard and front walkway
Oct 19-20 Massive bowl of chili followed by taco bell, then release on front porch.
I'm pretty close.

I'll be attending the Aug 20th Front yard

However I will have to skip the Aug 24-25 dates, because I will be eating plenty of pento beans those dates so that I can make the

Aug 27-28 kitchen sink event, closely folllowed by the:
Sep 2-3 garage floor event.

:laughing
 

·
BEER!
Joined
·
5,970 Posts
KBOlsen said:
9/2 BHF
9/5 BHF
9/6 BHF
9/7 BHF
9/8 BHF
9/21-22 BHF
10/19-20 Putnam
Unless the tooth fairy can leave a present under my pillow for Gingerman next Sunday!:helmet
Kim, do you have a second house up there or something? :laughing

Well, my track schedule is pretty light. So for just one day at BHF (need to register for Saturday still) and MAYBE Putnam. Next season I want to get in Gingerman and RA as well. Maybe by then I won't be needing a calandar for a lap timer..I'll be using a sun dial!

Chris
 

·
Evil Moderatrix,
Joined
·
8,030 Posts
It's the closest track to our house, plus CCS has more events there than anywhere else in the region so we made it our focal point for the year. Next year, we'll be ALL over the place!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top