Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before my accident, I had my VFR in for a leaky fork seal replacement. Well, that bike still sits at Des Plaines Honda and I need to get it home somehow. I can't ride a bike for a couple of months and by that time it will be VERY cold. I am wondering if anyone has time on Saturday for me to pick you up, bring you to Des Plaines Honda, have you drive my bike 15 minutes to my house, I take you out to lunch, then drop you back off at home. Obviously the closer to Des Plaines you are, the better.

If interested and able to do it, please PM me here and I'll work with you on timetable. Thank you VERY much ahead of time :)

·
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am PMing with Mort on this right now. Wow, such great support. I love you guys :) In a manly sort of "friend" way... Thanks for your assistance all.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,861 Posts
paul, im in also buddy...i can meet ya at your house then we can ride out from there to the shop so its a short ride...let me know...im in bartlett, so im relativly close to ya...

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
paul im in wheeling by milwaukee and dundee i Can help you out saturday

·
Fornello Del Testicolo
408 Posts
Hey if you're up, around, out, and about now - then it's time to get some people together for that trip to Lou Malnati's. You game?

·
Premium Member
16,341 Posts
Did you get the bike? I can help his Sat if you need.

·
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey if you're up, around, out, and about now - then it's time to get some people together for that trip to Lou Malnati's. You game?
I am totally game! It's right by my house too - Lake Cook and BG road. You name it buddy and I'm there :)

·
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fuck that. You're up to something. Don't PM me or call me. Fucking ****.

:moon:
So that's why you are bringing Jess with? Trying to keep the balance right? Hah! Thanks for the help Mort! And thanks again, everyone else, for the offer of support.

Oh, Mort, I also need you to drive my VTX around the block a few times. Normally I ride my bikes once a week a bit throughout the winter. The VTX has been motiontless for 6 weeks. Can you handle 1800 cc's?

·
Serious inquiries only
13,623 Posts
So that's why you are bringing Jess with? Trying to keep the balance right? Hah! Thanks for the help Mort! And thanks again, everyone else, for the offer of support.

Oh, Mort, I also need you to drive my VTX around the block a few times. Normally I ride my bikes once a week a bit throughout the winter. The VTX has been motiontless for 6 weeks. Can you handle 1800 cc's?
:lmao:

I got you man, no worries. Just around the block?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.