Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any good recommends on a brand or even a place to buy new luggage? - My shit is all so old and trashed that I need to buck up and buy some new shit - Looking for a 3 or 4 piece set - I have seen some at Nordstrom's Rack for a good price (under 2 bills) but was looking for some feedback - I have been told to stay away from Tumi as it does not hold up for the $$ you spend - Attached is what I am talking about

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
samsonite seems to be the de facto standard of the industry

as far as brand names go i could careless as long as the luggage is big enough to carry my shit and is at a good price. i dont know any all exclusive luggage stores thatll sell it at a better price than at say sears or jc penny or any of those mall outlet stores.

·
Bop your way home...
5,621 Posts
Nordstrom Rack
Marshalls
T. J. Max
etc.

They all have luggage, cheap, it's just old stock from other big department stores and overstock of manufacturer.

My girlfriend has Tumi, it's good but expensive.

I bought some Samsonite peices, they work great for very little cash.

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bug I'm disappointed in u! Gold Coasters' rock only one way:
Teh Luis Vuitton way!:lmao:
Daddy Likey - Uber :1pimp

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
just the tip, just for a second just to see how it feels :laughing:

i lost my fucking wedding crashers dvd, along with ferris bueller. sob!

·
Only TWO cams now...
2,079 Posts
a brown paper bag filled with chicken wings is all I need.

damn I loved that Sanford & Son episode.

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
A box with rope handles.

The best Haliburton Zero plus you will look like a big time drug dealer especially for how often you go to South America.

BTW the new president of Argentina is HOT!

Other than that I had good luck at Kohls. They will carry like 4 out of the five piece set and a nice price.

·
underpaid pilot
1,216 Posts
We (airline people) use Travelpro.

Real airline people use purdy neat. Travelpro sucks! they don't last more then a year.

Thats a bag.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
We (airline people) use Travelpro.
real airline people use hard cases most of the time because they know that we rampers beat the shit out of and break stuff in the soft luggage cases

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
underpaid pilot
1,216 Posts
real airline people use hard cases most of the time because they know that we rampers beat the shit out of and break stuff in the soft luggage cases
while you guys do beat the shit out of everything, including the planes! 99% of airline crews use either Tarvelpro or Purdy neat bags.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Burntrash is a ramper? That would explain a lot of things. FYI, apply with www.up.com , they hire quite a bit from the airline industry.
used to be at both midway and ohare. you'd have to kick shit to make it fit into the plane. or if someone packed 100lbs into their luggage of stuff they dont need making you break your back when you have to unload 300-500 pieces of luggage, you build up a bad attitude. also never put valuables in the front pockets of the luggage.

and those of you who bring your dog or cat on the plane and make it be down there with the luggage should be ashamed of yourselfs for putting an animal through that. ive never seen a dog shake, whine, and shit/piss itself so much and look like it wanted to die than down there in the cargo pit when its put through a bunch of strangers, loud noises, packed in tight like a sardine can and put in the pitch black for 3-8 hours in a roaring 550mph tube at 35,000 feet rocking around with no food/water.

but thats neither here nor there.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts