Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys/gals... I need to find a place to have John's B-day party next month. Someplace around the Schaumburg area, that has a casual environment, serves great steaks and/or burgers and isn't awfully expensive. We've done the Outback, and also Hackneys. I'm looking for something new.

Please Help!!!!!!!!

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
how about great steak burgers!!! "steak n shake":laughing :laughing :laughing

sorry couldnt resist had to get you back for you know what!!!;)

·
Registered
799 Posts
There is a steakhouse in Arlington Hts. with a small party room with great burgers and steaks called Jamesons. It is moderatley priced though.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Its not in Schaumburg but.....

Morretti's in Edison Park(just NW of Ohare) has a nice casual atmosphere, AWESOME sandwiches(mmmm Italian beef&sausage combo) pasta/steak/pizza.... and is reasonably priced.

·
Registered
528 Posts
What about the RAM microbrewery? It's in Schaumburg on Plum Grove Rd. just north of Golf (West of Woodfield) We had a sportbike group meeting there during the summer and it seemed like a great location with excellent facilities and a decent menu.

·
Registered
799 Posts
RAM does have some killer burgers but watch out for there steaks and prime rib. Not so good! I'm not sure how child freindly they are over there either. But it couldn't hurt to check it out. There also Prarie Rock, but again not really child friendly or cheap.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL, Beef... John is turning 50!:cheers "kid-unfriendly" is a good thing for us!

Jamieson's sounds interesting... I'll have to check it out! I like Moretti's, but it's a little too far from home. On an unrelated note, is that Italian restaurant in the converted apartment building still on the corner, Mark?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was just at Morrettis last firday it is great food , yes that other joint is still there on the corner , i think it is called basta pasta

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
actually, if you want a great burger, try the Assembly Bar & Grill on Barrington Rd. It's just south of I-90.

I'm there every wednesday after volleyball, wolfing down a Bionic burger and washing it down with 2-3 Ambers. Yum!

Parmesan burger is good there too!

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
Kim,

How about Fuderucker's? Good burgers, not expensive you can drink, service is not bad.

Rick

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I think there's a Bud's out there. I've had a party there and it was reasonable.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
Bahama breeze. It's a good palce.

But you don't have to have a d-day partry for me:twofinger

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
How about Casa De Odyssey? :laughing

I;m sure Ken would cook us all steaks out of the goodness of his heart.;)

So when is this going down Kim?:D

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Saturday night, December 21. His b-day is actually the 19th but celebrating on the weekend worked out better for some of his other friends.

I'll post a thread when everything's final:cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts