Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..........I dug up this clip as it has always made me laugh my ass off - Offensive to some as the language and ethnic slurs may be a bit much for some - Probably not safe for young ears or office workers to hear either but damn this if funny to me

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
that bit on the italians is so fucking true :laughing:

·
Üter Zörker
790 Posts
..........I dug up this clip as it has always made me laugh my ass off - Offensive to some as the language and ethnic slurs may be a bit much for some - Probably not safe for young ears or office workers to hear either but damn this if funny to me

When I saw who it was I didn't have to watch the video to start laughing.

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Prolly my Fav Eddie Murphy Movie - "We can all be some fighting muthafuckahs up in here"

·
Fornello Del Testicolo
410 Posts
"I want the kni-i-i-fe"

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
OMG I forgot about Raw, man that would soooo not get by the PC police today :laughing

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG I forgot about Raw, man that would soooo not get by the PC police today :laughing
I liked it better than Delerious myself

·
Registered
136 Posts
"get the fuck outta here, it's right heere alright. What am i, an asshole? get the fuck outta here" lol i love that part. i remember i dug this up randomly right around the time ROCKY IV came out last yr and this clip kept playing thru my head the whole time during the movie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts