Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting...

prostitution is legal in Nevada (except the big cities) but they failed to pass their resolution legalizing MJ.

Another state (Colorado?) also voted down a referendum to decriminalize.

:confused :confused :confused :confused

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
BusaDave said:
Interesting...

prostitution is legal in Nevada (except the big cities) but they failed to pass their resolution legalizing MJ.

I will respectfully refrain from this thread.:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I was surprised to hear that. I figured it would pass easily in vegas. One of these days someone is going to get it to pass. And that state will be flooded with new residents

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
It doesn't matter if the Feds don't follow the state laws. Doesn't California allow it for medicinal purposes? Read an article in Maxim (yeah, I actually READ the magazine) and a guy had his paperwork to transport it legit in the state, but got busted by the feds. :confused

·
Registered
899 Posts
BusaDave said:
Interesting...

I'm always surprised that states I *assume* would legalize MJ don't. Anyone know why that's such a sticky issue?? It seems to be something that, even in california, the entire process (growing, harvesting, selling, etc) has some illegalities. Interesting issue though... I'd like to find out more about it...

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Thank goodness they didn't vote to legalize it! I read the other day that some guy smoked "pot" for the first time and went on a killing spree because of it. Wiped out half a town cuz he was "high" on "drugs". That's some scary stuff.

God help us all if those crazy "hippies" ever get their way and legalize it.

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
...oh wait. Upon further examination of the story, turns out the guy didn't go on a killing spree, but rather went through a whole bag of Doritos in one sitting and watched Ren and Stimpy re-runs.

...nevermind.

:twofinger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts