Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to pick up a new bike for next year....just wanted some opinions.

the bike i want will be a street/trackday-racebike...so it will serve dual purpose. most of the riding will be street but i do like to enter races and participate in trackdays atleast once a month.

right now i'm thinking about another SV or R6/F5. i really like small bikes and don't want anything bigger then a 600.

just wondering peoples opinions.

Nexus

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I dont think you can really go wrong with any of the new 600's today. If it were me I'd lean towards the R6 or the F4i/5

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
600s..

yea...all the new 600s are excellent.

the only reason i keep the SV on the list is because i like the LW class in racing. plus it's fun to pass bigger bikes on the track with it :p

Nexus.

the next couple of days is the Honda dealer show here in chicago...if i find any news about F5, 954/1000? i'll post some info.

Nexus

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Whoops, I didn't see the Street/Track thing in the 1st post. I'd go with the SV, it's the cream of the lightweight class and the 600 class is too crowded. or at least it used to be:D

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I vote for the SV.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Re: 600s..

Nexus said:

the next couple of days is the Honda dealer show here in chicago...if i find any news about F5, 954/1000? i'll post some info.

Nexus
Do you work for Honda? Take some good pics ;) ;)

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
The new R6 is so sexy looking. I vote for the R6, then we will trade bikes for an afternoon.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts