Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
big surprise! cook county would tax your urine if they could find a way to monitor it. rumor is that sensor is being added to daleys nextgen camera systems :laughing

Reactions: Mort82

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Assume the tax is based on your billing address.. right?
Not the area code of the phone line.. right?

I couldn't find squat for details on there...

That said, I'll just change my billing address to my folks place in Indiana and switch to paperless online billing! :)

Would think that'd work.. right?

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that would help to dodge this bullet, but if something this dumb get's passed, you'll probably find yourself jumping, ducking, leaping, twisting, ... out of the way of the next stupid tax until it's just time to move away from the Chicagoland area.

so go send off some opinionated emails to the links on that web page and tell them to go find better ways to aid their cause rather than heaping on more unrealistic taxes

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
that would help to dodge this bullet, but if something this dumb get's passed, you'll probably find yourself jumping, ducking, leaping, twisting, ... out of the way of the next stupid tax until it's just time to move away from the Chicagoland area.

so go send off some opinionated emails to the links on that web page and tell them to go find better ways to aid their cause rather than heaping on more unrealistic taxes

uh...
they dont listen and dont care.
this is the goverment....
shut up and go buy something.

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
Pros: Uncle Todd gets more money for his cronies
Cons: The money he is looting is ours

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
Assume the tax is based on your billing address.. right?
Not the area code of the phone line.. right?

I couldn't find squat for details on there...

That said, I'll just change my billing address to my folks place in Indiana and switch to paperless online billing! :)

Would think that'd work.. right?

This is wrong with a cell phone at least. I purchased my cell phone in Champaign, IL. Billing information was in Champaign, I was
charged Chicago taxes because the bulk of my calls were in the Chicago area :(. I think next year we can expect the daylight solar tax when they switch the time again in spring. This is crazy, I am ready to go off the grid and live Survivor man style :laughing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts