Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jackpot inspired me to make another snack thread...

Sot to make an easy ice cream snack take one graham cracker and crack it in half and then spread your choice of cool whip on one half of the cracker and then put the other on top to make it a sandwich. Then put it in a sandwich bag or freezer bag until frozen and then enjoy. Its a healthy, tasty ice cream sandwich. I used fat free cool whip, but I think it would taste better with either strawberry or chocolate cool whip.

-Eva

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
Cool whip is nothing but sucrose, water, air, anti-freeze and condom lube. If you want to eat ice cream, eat ice cream. True story.

I will only eat Oberweiss and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Don't skimp on the ice cream!

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
Cool whip is nothing but sucrose, water, air, anti-freeze and condom lube. If you want to eat ice cream, eat ice cream. True story.

I will only eat Oberweiss and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Don't skimp on the ice cream!
+1

The Enlightened Egg Lorr in your Mouf has spoken.

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

true, but the game of weight loss is lesser of the evils.

this is health and fitness forum, no oberweis or ben and jerrys allowed.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I get pints of Oberweiss ice cream delivered to my house weekly. I'm skinnier than most people here. :laughing I prefer the no sugar added variety.

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
true, but the game of weight loss is lesser of the evils.

this is health and fitness forum, no oberweis or ben and jerrys allowed.
Ya...but Cold Stone is! I eat the sugar free/fat free sweet cream sinless. It is AWESOME!!!!!!! Most of the places have it, but some don't. As a mix in I usually add some sort of nuts..still need the protein and good fats.

Nicole

1 - 6 of 6 Posts