Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tony,

If you have to create threads for drama venting. Create a drama forumn.

The as the wheel turns formn:D :laughing :laughing :laughing
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Re: New forumn

Michael said:


haha .. what a great idea .. but, like the drama thread, none of the real drama will show up in there.
We could let the mods have fun moving all the drama threads to that forumn:p
 

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
Re: Re: New forumn

Michael said:


haha .. what a great idea .. but, like the drama thread, none of the real drama will show up in there.
Of course not, because people wont want to stand by what they have said and will just go and delete their posts.

That thread is pretty damned funny tho!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Re: New forumn

Lupi said:


Of course not, because people wont want to stand by what they have said and will just go and delete their posts.

That thread is pretty damned funny tho!
I'm sure that the mods could retract that option if they want to
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,956 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: New forumn

Crazy said:


I'm sure that the mods could retract that option if they want to
Yup thats something I can do. :D :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,956 Posts
Re: Re: New forumn

Michael said:


haha .. what a great idea .. but, like the drama thread, none of the real drama will show up in there.
Amazing how nothing showed up in there. All these PM's I get about poeple bitching about other members, and nothing shows up in there. huh, that is strange
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: New forumn

Michael said:


that's not strange at all .. most people are too afraid to actually confront people they have problems with to their face .. they'd rather vent it to a third party.
I agree, but I'd like to say this. If anyone has a problem with me or the way I ride, tell me. I won't be pissed, I want to know. This whole thing is a learning process. I don't hate my parents and they've yelled at me plenty when I've done something stupid.


So I say, bring it on. I can take it.
 

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New forumn

GsxrTony said:
Yup thats something I can do. :D :D
DAMN....can ya ressurect posts? I guess there were some things that were said about me and deleted before I got to read them. I was just curious, guess they weren't really that important. Who knows.
Ciao,
Lupi

PS:
And yes, people will refrain from confronting each other. Somehow, people feel that being put on equal ground in a calm feild takes away their perceived advantage. Personally, I prefer to do it face to face, heated or not. It's a lot harder to missunderstand the person in front of you, but it's real easy to miss read a quote.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: Re: New forumn

GsxrTony said:


Amazing how nothing showed up in there. All these PM's I get about poeple bitching about other members, and nothing shows up in there. huh, that is strange
You've gotto be kidding me. Does anybody have their own set of gonads???, has Tony become the Godfather???

Wait to see on the next "As the Wheel Turns"

:D :D :laughing :laughing :laughing :D :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,956 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: New forumn

Crazy said:


You've gotto be kidding me. Does anybody have their own set of gonads???, has Tony become the Godfather???

Wait to see on the next "As the Wheel Turns"

:D :D :laughing :laughing :laughing :D :D
LOL, "I'm gonna make you an offer you cant refuse"

LOL was it tony soprano in my avatar that gave it away :)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New forumn

GsxrTony said:


LOL, "I'm gonna make you an offer you cant refuse"

LOL was it tony soprano in my avatar that gave it away :)

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing
"forget about it"

Lets all go out for some cold beer.:biker
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,956 Posts
Hell c'mon over sometime I got MGD on tap right now. :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top