Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up. I am new as well. just registered. First bike was a 83 GS450 black on black on black... Everything was painted or powder-coated. I loved that bike. took it all the way to Mid-Ohio for vintage days with my buddy on his 76 CB750. people were surprised we made it there from Chicago. She was a runner. i will post some pics once i get 15 friggin posts in. Anyway, that one started having electrical problems so i sold it for what i paid for it. not including paint and powder but still it was a great first bike. I then bought my 07 SV650 and i wondered how i ever managed on the 450. took this one out to Erie Pennsylvania this summer with no issues. i have pretty much started setting this one up as a tourer. i got the bags and the windshield and hand guards charger for my phone (GPS)... I am very happy with the gas mileage and such. i ride almost all year round... i put 12k on this bike from oct 11 to oct 12. mostly commuting to work with a few longer trips sprinkled in there. i am down to ride on the weekends so PM if you wanna meet up or if there is a show or something. i got some guys that will definitely show up. I look forward to meeting everyone here. Dave

· Its me
818 Posts
Whats up ! Great to see another local rider signing up. I'm working in LITH (just south of the airport) and ride almost everyday although my bike and gear is drying out today after ripping it up in that monsoon yesterday. I'm always up for local riding but my 400 doesn't like long treks.

· Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts
:cheers: Welcome aboard! :cheers:

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats up ! Great to see another local rider signing up. I'm working in LITH (just south of the airport) and ride almost everyday although my bike and gear is drying out today after ripping it up in that monsoon yesterday. I'm always up for local riding but my 400 doesn't like long treks.
I live down oak. I turn right onto pyott every morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.