Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy, I just found this board and I think I cool. Too bad I found it towards the end of the season but I would still like to ride with a few of ya when ever I can. Drop me a line for any cool gatherings!

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Congratulations on a great discovery! There are a bunch of us who show up at Strats in Elmhurst on Tuesday nights... Well, okay, not me, but lots of others!

Welcome!!!:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the board...

:cheers :twofinger :cheers

No zooming bye me please.. I dont go to fast but I have a mean competitive streak when it goes to that.. and I cant go fast.. My bike can just not me..

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:twofinger Welcome:twofinger

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
hayabusa_z said:
Hey guy, I just found this board and I think I cool. Too bad I found it towards the end of the season but I would still like to ride with a few of ya when ever I can. Drop me a line for any cool gatherings!

Welcome to the site.

when the weather becomes worse and we can't ride, you might see us more in your neck of the woods over at D&B

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
:twofinger WELCOME:twofinger

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Welcome:cheers :D

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
:twofinger W E L C O M E ! ! ! :twofinger

And a nice welcoming for you from us..................

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys, Strats is a possiblity on Tues day but I do a martial arts class till 10, I am not in the area until 10:30, 11 ish.. but I will look for other oppertunities before the snow falls:helmet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts