Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

New gym - LA Fitness in South Loop

5K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  Solo 
#1 ·
I've been looking for a gym to join. Well LA Fitness opened their doors in the South Loop yesterday at 5pm. I went down and signed up. Pretty nice club. Free parking, free weights and machines, Tons of treadmills, stair steppers, racquetball courts, aroebics room, day care, towel service, saunas, hot tub, and most important to me a 4 lane lap pool. It's in the new shopping center off Roosevelt and Canal, where the Panera, DSW Shoes, and Whole foods is.

It's really nice and I recommend checking it out to anyone nearby. I will be swimming early in the mornings and lifting in the evenings. They are also opening one in Bridgeview.

#37 ·
I work right next to this place, but have a small gym in my building, but a number of folks have signed up to check it out. Mainly for the pool and basketball court. I don't know if they'll like suiting up to walk outside in the winter though???? The best deal I've heard thus far is $64 signup and $40/mth.

Towel service usually represents one of the largest costs to a fitness facility. I know mine always has problems dealing with the costs, logistics of it all.

Nonetheless, get us some guest passes so we can crash the place :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.