Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I miss mopar
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I closed on my House on Friday around 2. It's a great feeling to be a homeowner again, but this time a house and not a condo.

I've already been to home depot 4 times. purchases include replacement bulbs for under cabinet lighting, re-keying all my locks, and a 33 gal Husky pro compressor. :D

We rented a moving truck and I moved half my stuff in and i'm exhausted. Owning a house is a ton of work. Good think I go to vegas tomorrow. :lmao:

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Steve I make a stop every time I know I am going to make a purchase over $100. When I moved into my place a year and a half ago I was at home depot a couple times a day like you. Lucky enough HD is less than a mile away from me and the a post office i2 1 block from my work. I just grabbed a couple on Saturday and it looks like they changed the way they do coupons. They give you the Lowes slip in mthe mover packet but you have to visit there site and enter a code and then they email you the coupon. A little pain in the butt, but it is worth it since you can save alot of money using these.

·
Super Moderator,
34,219 Posts
I have the email lowes coupons now and Home Depot doesn't blink on these either, since I go to HD about 90% of the time I might just print out 50 of them and be done since they don't/can't scan the barcode there anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.