Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,629 Posts
Stop using C-clamps on the Rockchucker and bolt that fucker down!

Speaking of which, Rick and I were talking about having a machinist make me a clamp system to mount the Rockchucker more solidly to the bench. I think it needs 3 bolts rather than two to hold it down without caming over.

·
I miss mopar
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Lol. Yes I plan on bolting it down now that its a dedicated bench. I was using clamps before when I was switching between the press and the vice.

I have to get my rockchucker progressive press working. My boss gave me his for free.

I only spent like 15 minutes setting this up. When I get back from San Fran and my hunting trip ill give it some attention.

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,629 Posts
Lol. Yes I plan on bolting it down now that its a dedicated bench. I was using clamps before when I was switching between the press and the vice.

I have to get my rockchucker progressive press working. My boss gave me his for free.

I only spent like 15 minutes setting this up. When I get back from San Fran and my hunting trip ill give it some attention.
Which RCBS progressive did he give you? It's too bad you're not local, I'd help you get it working. I speak RCBS.

·
I miss mopar
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it's the piggyback 3. The problem is I have a rock chiclet supreme so it's going to take a little modification to get it to work right, but I think I can do it.

I have my eyes on a Dillon in the future too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.