Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cold it us fairly quick this year and I have a feeling that snow will be here in no time. So people were looking for new ideas on were to hang out instead of Strats on Tue. Some ideas so far were D&B, Riprocks, North Beach, and a few local strip clubs:cheers :nono . j/k. But I think that we should post some new ideas on were to go and get input on them. Hopefuly it's a place with a decent beer special:D I hope that this isn't a bad idea and that i'm not stepping on anyone's feet by posting this?:twofinger

·
3,613 Posts
Famous Freddie's in Fox Lake on Thursdays and Alumni in Crystal Lake Tuesdays! Come on, everyone, drive way da fuck up here. :D ;)

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
no shit winter hang out should be in the north!;)

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Hooter's in Downer's Grove is always good with me...love them buiffalo shrimp..:-

Dave and Busters in Addison

Palace Billiards in Villa Park for those desiring pool lessons

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm still voting for North Beach in Downers Grove. For those that have to travel, its right off of 355 & 88. Plus, if people want dinner beforehand, Hooters is across the parking lot, and for desert, the Hooter girls always come to North Beach after work!!!!!!!

perhaps this should be our new poll question?

·
3,613 Posts
How late is the CLSB weekday hangout crowd usually out 'til anyhow? Late enough for the Hooter's girls to be off work and drinking with us? ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Nothin against Hooters but, looking at the bigger picture, I think Dave and Busters would make an excellent place for ALL members. The location isn't too far south, it's easy to get to, the drink prices are relatively decent, it's large enough for any size group, and, if I remember correctly, we can still work on our riding skills. Heck, Sport Rider magazine even advocated the use of video games during the off season to keep your peripheral vision sharp.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts