Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
"Biker Boyz" is an action-packed contemporary Western on wheels with desperados who live every day on the edge. Lawyers and city workers by day, they take to the streets in their leathers to race by night."

Sounds kinda lame to me. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

One of the guys from fireblades got in the movie though...I'll have to check it out to see if he was left on the cutting room floor or not.:laughing

·
Registered
899 Posts
GautamCity said:
http://www.bikerboyz.com

Looks like something I'll def. be seeing!
I don't think it looks that bad. I'll go see it just like I saw fast and the furious (which I thought sucked nuts by the way). Probably have some cool bike scenes. I'll go on a tuesday, park free and pay $5 :)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I'll see it. I loved Fast and the Furious so I'll give this a chance too.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Crazy said:
I'll see it. I loved Fast and the Furious so I'll give this a chance too.
F&F had BAD acting... a terrible plot... and they dumbed the tech talk down too much for anyone that actually knows about import racing to stand. The cars were sweet, yes... but that was about the only decent part of the movie.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Stydie said:

F&F had BAD acting... a terrible plot... and they dumbed the tech talk down too much for anyone that actually knows about import racing to stand. The cars were sweet, yes... but that was about the only decent part of the movie.

I guess I am just Dumb:rolleyes :rolleyes

I do realize others will have apposing opinions. Bottom line for me the movie was just fun. Who cares if the acting wasn't top notch, I wouldn't be a fan of Robert Deniro and Julia Roberts caliber in a movie like that anyway. Cool action and cars...just a fun movie. I'm not at the theatre for an education on import racing anyways. Did I say the movie was fun.:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
899 Posts
Crazy said:

I guess I am just Dumb:rolleyes :rolleyes

I do realize others will have apposing opinions. Bottom line for me the movie was just fun. Who cares if the acting wasn't top notch, I wouldn't be a fan of Robert Deniro and Julia Roberts caliber in a movie like that anyway. Cool action and cars...just a fun movie. I'm not at the theatre for an education on import racing anyways. Did I say the movie was fun.:laughing :laughing
HEY don't be so sensitive I'm simply stating an opinion!! :D... I'm not allowed to share my opinions on politics anymore but I hope I can at LEAST bitch and moan about movies hehehe :)

Naw I DEF thought it was a fun movie... I was just a little disappointed with a few things about it. The cool action and cars I loved. The rest of it I didn't :D... I know you don't go to a movie to learn about import racing but my buddies and I thought a few parts were a little cheesy :D... worth my $4.50 tho

·
Registered
156 Posts
I will have to check this out .problably by my self ,the wife won't go near this .I'm sure this movie will be cheezy,but to see some cool bikes and hopefully a little excuse me alot of [email protected] will be worth the price of admission. :confused is Lisa Bonet still hot:confused

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rollnf4i said:
I will have to check this out .problably by my self ,the wife won't go near this .I'm sure this movie will be cheezy,but to see some cool bikes and hopefully a little excuse me alot of [email protected] will be worth the price of admission. :confused is Lisa Bonet still hot:confused

hey, if nothing else, we'll set up a group outting for this movie. we could easily go to rock bottom or something outside of the amc cantera, and then go see the movie at amc cantera.

regarding fast and the furious, i thought it was a good movie also. i even bought it on dvd. and the acting....whats wrong with vin deisel's acting. i think he's an alright actor. ever seen boiler room?

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Excuse me here Stydie did you forget what makes a movie?

Fast cars/bikes, drinking, and BODACIOUS BABES. :thumbsup

Throw in some dialogue, a plot and hell you gots a winner!:laughing

:rofl :rofl

:D :D :D

:evil :evil :evil

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
i think he's an alright actor. ever seen boiler room?
--------------------------

Boiler room was good too. again.......drinking, babe, fast car and no real plot:evil

·
Registered
10 Posts
Man I just hope it doesn't do the same thing that F&F did, that is explosion of import tuners. Yeah I think this will be a cool movie I am just praying that a bunch of dumb kids don't go out and buy a bunch of bikes and crash them trying to do a wheelie them stoppie, I can see it now, insurance goes up, bikes get more and more expensive, cops are looking out even more for bikers, and finaly bikes are detuned! I am sure it wont get that bad but you never know. I personaly wanna see it, I love those stunting movies, but I have the brain power to ralise I dont have the skills to do what they do.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I just hope it doesn't influence a whole new batch of squids. Then we'll start seeing more dumbass articles like that one in the LA Times that basically labeled all sportbike riders as being daredevils who run from cops. BTW if I see/hear one more fart muffler on a Civic....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey obijuan I used to have a seca II also, I just sold it for my new baby, I loved that bike too, great learners bike for me. Got any mods? I had some, full exhuast, new front forks, jet kit, bigger rear tire, then I raced with it and fryed the engine!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts