Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty cool new format - Show casing the "B" riders and their struggles to get on a Fact Team - The thing with Josh Grant broke my heart and how can you not love Tommy Hahn?

Check it out bitches

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
what happened with grant?

32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Resident Slow guy
6,637 Posts
The 1st episode is much sadder then the previous seasons and sheds some reality on what the riders go through.

Looking forward to the next episode.
and yes Josh Grant's deal was a rough one for sure.

32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He said in the beginning that the new format is to profile the riders and not the season like they did last year - Never really think about what guys like Grant, Izzi, Chiz, both Hahns and many other mid pack guys go thru just to race - I liked the part when they run the numbers and say "If Chiz earned $100K a year it would not even cover half the cost to race the season and pay his own bills on top of it" - Then you have guys like Viplo and Dungey who pull in Millions with all the endorsements and shit - Not to mention all the free stuff they get from companies like Oakley, Ogio, etc etc

32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn, the episode on Milspas was pretty fucking good - Been rooting for him for years (quietly) and would love to see good things out of him on that Zuk this year - Loved that he did pretty good on the Yami that no one could ride

Fucking love this show

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Damn, the episode on Milspas was pretty fucking good - Been rooting for him for years (quietly) and would love to see good things out of him on that Zuk this year - Loved that he did pretty good on the Yami that no one could ride

Fucking love this show
so what was the deal with him and his mom? i remember a few years ago it sounded like him and his monster energy whore split up for a little - i wonder if his mom and sister called out the gold digger whore and thats why theres all this drama? id be pissed as a parent that walked on broken glass for my kid and busted my ass to work 2 jobs and once they made it stuck it in my ass - thats grounds for a really late term abortion!

32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They did not go into too much detail and I am guessing you are referring to his wife as the GDW? (Gold Digging Whore) Milsaps is (24) and has been with is wife for (7) years so if Britt looked at him when he was (17) and got her claws in him, no idea

My take was he had the balls to stand up to her where Alesi did not to Tony

32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Read an article from the producer (Adamantis) about how he paid out of his own pocket for this season - Fuel was not even going to air them as they network was close to going 100% UFC as they were/are having $$ problems - Hence why there are only (6) episodes this season - Adamanits could not afford any more than that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.