Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
1,443 Posts
Might not be able to ride them much around here , but I still sell a ton of the interceptor snowmobile oil. So everybody must take them up north to ride.

Been getting calls already.

·
The Violator
4,070 Posts
Which one did you get?

Their current chassis (Rev XP) is nice and very lightweight. Two of the guys I ride with have an 800R Renegade and one has a Summit. Very nice machines that do really well, on trail or off.

BRP also seems to be setting the bar these days, as 2s direct injection goes.

1,443 Posts
If you guys are looking to a better Alternative to the $OEM$ branded oils.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Which one did you get?

Their current chassis (Rev XP) is nice and very lightweight. Two of the guys I ride with have an 800R Renegade and one has a Summit. Very nice machines that do really well, on trail or off.

BRP also seems to be setting the bar these days, as 2s direct injection goes.
I got the 2013 800 TNT. this years 800 comes in the new rev xs chassis. I looked at the 2012 and 13 side by side and thought the new style looked better. The price difference was under $900 so I figured I might as well go with the 2013.
I cant wait to ride it. My brother has the 600 etec and I thought it rode great, this will just have more braaap!

·
The Violator
4,070 Posts
I got the 2013 800 TNT. this years 800 comes in the new rev xs chassis. I looked at the 2012 and 13 side by side and thought the new style looked better. The price difference was under $900 so I figured I might as well go with the 2013.
I cant wait to ride it. My brother has the 600 etec and I thought it rode great, this will just have more braaap!
Nice! :thumbsup

Not sure who you usually ride with, but there are a few guys on here we head north with from time to time.

1,443 Posts
I'll keep you in mind, I have a gallon and a half of the Ski Doo synth to use up first though.

Thanks
I Started picking up for the season

Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior Carton Font

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.