Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've been looking for a Chicago forum for awhile now. Finally found one :)

Any of you guys from the southside? I've been looking for people to ride with. I own a 98 Suz Bandit 1200 with some minor work done to it. I have a few buds that ride 2002 GSXR 750s but we don't hook up that much because of work schedules. I ride just about every night that it's nice out. Seems the bike scene has gone way down since my last bike which was a 94 GSXR750. Anyone else notice this? Maybe it's just me... anyway. If any of you guys are up for some riding.... I do alot.

Later - MC

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
:twofinger welcome to the site..and yeah theres alot of us south siders here..including me....and actually the bike scene has gotten bigger...its just that sport bikers have gotten alittle smarter about about staying alive (well the older guys that is):laughing

hook up with us on tuesday at STRATS (info is on the home page)...get to meet some of the guy;)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Welcome Aboard:cheers

I would put South Side to the extreme since I am just south of Peotone.

I would agree w/ Odysseys that the bike scene has gotten bigger, but it seems that safety is becoming more and more of a concern.

Just pop in at Strats on a Tues. It's a great way to meet everyone!!!

Doc

·
3,613 Posts
Welcome! :D :twofinger

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
:twofinger WELCOME:twofinger

Mark:p

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:twofinger WELCOME:twofinger

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What time you guys meet up for "Bike night" on tuesday at Strats? Who should I look for when I get there?

·
3,613 Posts
OldSkoolMC said:
What time you guys meet up for "Bike night" on tuesday at Strats? Who should I look for when I get there?
I'm pretty sure everyone meets up about 7PM. Just look for the big ass row of bikes, and, uhm, introduce yourself to anyone, I guess.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
OldSkoolMC said:
like maks said, look for the row of bikes. Most of the sportbikes there should be from this site. You can always keep an eye out for me, my plate reads "vcook", and my bike is posted on the front page of the site now just so you know what you look for :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Most people just come and bow dwon to the Blue Busa and leave offerings by the front wheel :D :D LOL

Just kiddin. I'm usaully up the on my 2000 Blue and silver. Stop on up.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
GsxrTony said:
Most people just come and bow dwon to the Blue Busa and leave offerings by the front wheel :D :D LOL
I leave an offering every week. Just last tuesday I dropped trau and squeezed out a steamer for him. The blue busa was most happy.

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
STRATS

Thanks for the warm welcome :twofinger

I'll be at Strats tonight with my Bandit and with a friend who rides a 98 F3. My B12 is all black and my friends bike is black/red. See you guys tonight. Hope we go for a nice rip too :jester

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
:cheers welcome:cheers as you can see by my post count i am fairly new around here too!!;) :evil :evil :evil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts