Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Go ahead, I'll catch up
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a 250F. I went that route because the early reviews have been good and the bike is almost all new for 2013. It was between RM and the CRF. Test riders who are vertically challenged like me seemed to like the CRF and RM fit better than the KX. Plus they said it had good low end and the new tranny is very smooth. It also has the new single function fork technology and the engine mapping couplers. On top of that, they have 0% financing for 60 months. I may as well keep my money in the bank and use their money. I sold the KX and used that money as a down stroke and financed the rest.

Take care and ride safe,
Brian

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
A lot of guys that are racing Zuk's this season are saying how much they like 'em - Did well in a lot of the tests and there are quite a few riders on them this season

·
Go ahead, I'll catch up
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
They're all so good it is hard to choose. I could have gone with the KX just because I am a RV fan :) In RacerX, three guys picked the RM, two picked the CRF and one the KX. All said, you can't go wrong with any of them and that includes the KTM and YZ.

I bought it at Nielsens and the one I am getting is still in the crate. They agreed to keep it in their warehouse until spring.

Stan, I will probably get a lowering link so, I may need your help with that and with installing an hour meter.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Milsaps said he loves the feel of it over the Yami as does Bubba - Tickle loves it too and said he feels more comfortable on it then he did on the KX but the KX has a history of being difficult to ride (450 that is)

I love the 250s for weight and they have all the power you will ever need

Great bike man

·
PIKUACH NEFESH
6,880 Posts
They're all so good it is hard to choose. I could have gone with the KX just because I am a RV fan :) In RacerX, three guys picked the RM, two picked the CRF and one the KX. All said, you can't go wrong with any of them and that includes the KTM and YZ.

I bought it at Nielsens and the one I am getting is still in the crate. They agreed to keep it in their warehouse until spring.

Stan, I will probably get a lowering link so, I may need your help with that and with installing an hour meter.
Sure thing .

·
sv corners faster than r6
488 Posts
Oh Steve - if you live in a cold climate you'd better get into the ice, snowboarding/skiing etc... Winter can be long and miserable even with a hot woman.. I'll ice ride than bang a hot girl half my age....lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.