Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thunken I'd like a new pickup truck.Ford,CMG or Modge??

GMC is all mucks
Dodge is ramming it to us.
Ford is bored.

·
PIKUACH NEFESH
6,880 Posts
I bought a Gixxer 4k . Its a crew cab with 4wd and a v6 , loaded for 23k new . I couldnt get anything close to that from the competition .

5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the tundra but how much?with a V8

5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I drive a GMC now and really would like another .Although every thing I've read about the Tundra has given it high praise.

·
PIKUACH NEFESH
6,880 Posts
The Tundra , hands down the best truck I have owned . If It wasnt a budget issue , I would have bought another one . Get the 5.7 V8 if you need to tow , otherwise , Tacoma.

·
Banned
8,661 Posts
I drive a GMC now and really would like another .Although every thing I've read about the Tundra has given it high praise.

Liberals say unions are good too, and we saw what happened with that.

If you want to carry 5 bags of topsoil, get a jap truck. If you want to haul something real, get an American truck.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Ford F-150

·
I'm always learning......
5,722 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts

·
Banned
8,661 Posts
I challenge you to find ANY pick up that has not had some kind of issue or recall - Every one signing Toyota Songs and I like them but remember (2) years ago when everyone was running from them?

Toyota's frames are a piece of shit just from driving in a straight line. That ford article is a bunch of people jumping their trucks. Dukes and Hazards had to use a new car for almost every jump they did.

·
Unregister User
630 Posts
I picked up a 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 as a new leftover in Jan of 2011. I have been very happy with it, though fuel mileage could be better. I have the 4.8l avg 13-14 around town (my drive to work is only 4 miles). Took it to Indianapolis and averaged 18-19 not towing anything. Towing my boat locally I see 11-12.

I have a few friends that have had good luck with Fords and that would have been my second choice. Few friends that own Dodges as well and they have experienced many trans and rear end issues. Though I don't know many people that have had much luck with Mopar products.

·
Armed law abiding citizen
18,882 Posts
F150/250 or Tacoma. Can't go wrong with either. As much as I liked driving my Durango, it was a pos. Right before I dumped it I blew a cylender. Extended warranty covered it, but it would have been big $$$ if I had to fix it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.