Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been staying away from all kinds of chips because frankly..they're crap (although...I love them!). I will occasionally buy a bag of baked cheetos and actually measure out a portion.

Well, I was cruising the Super Walmart the other day doing some grocery shopping and came across a soy potato crip in the snack isle, so I bought a bag...and they are SOOO good. Here's the paticulars...

1 serving (which is one heck of a lot of chips) is 120 calories, 8 grams of protein, 16 carbs (1 carb choice for those paying attention), 2 grams of fiber, and 3 grams of fat.

They are called Crispy Dippers made by GeniSoy. They were on sale when I was there 2 for $3. 3 servings to a bag. they come in lightly salted and cheddar.

Nicole

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Typical men...stay focused boys.. The point of the thread was the chips...not the Super Walmart.:flip Trust me, if it wasn't brand new and right across the street I wouldn't be shopping at the evil empire.

Nicole

·
Registered
511 Posts
Apple Chips are really good (the non flavored ones...)

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
Typical men...stay focused boys.. The point of the thread was the chips...not the Super Walmart.:flip Trust me, if it wasn't brand new and right across the street I wouldn't be shopping at the evil empire.

Nicole

looky birdie!! (looks behind chair with vacant stare...) I am going to go make another snack thread because of your inspiration.

i'm going to chipotle in a minute, you need anything?
burrito bol w rice, fajita, carnitas, hot+mild, lots sour, lots cheese, lots guac, liddle lettuce...

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
I will occasionally buy a bag of baked cheetos and actually measure out a portion.

Nicole
That's suxors. I tear into a bag of flamin' hot/lime Cheetos and there's never a crumb left.:laughing:

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
Good to have healthy snacks around, keeps the cheating to a minimum.
Think that line will work on my wife? :laughing:

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's suxors. I tear into a bag of flamin' hot/lime Cheetos and there's never a crumb left.:laughing:
And that is why you suck :flip

Nicole

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
And that is why you suck :flip

Nicole
Actually, what sucks is having to suck the gut in after gobbling up a bag.:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts