Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
What?
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little bird told me today that everyones favorite [email protected]#%^!$ ride recipient was fired. No ride for 2006. Can ya guess who.

Reactions: Kruz

·
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!
4,665 Posts
No tell us.

·
Pathological Thrill Seekr
5,196 Posts
Probably not Rossi... so who is it?!?

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I'm thinking Eric since BBoz's contract is for two years. They also didn't give Ben much of a superbike motor until the third or fourth race. Ben's finishes towards the end were better.

Guess we'll find out in a couple days anyways. Rumors tend to be proven true/untrue quickly in this business.

·
What?
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys are thinking way too upper crust and way too globally, try to think a little more down scale and locally for the rider.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Grover said:
I'm thinking Eric since BBoz's contract is for two years. They also didn't give Ben much of a superbike motor until the third or fourth race. Ben's finishes towards the end were better.

Guess we'll find out in a couple days anyways. Rumors tend to be proven true/untrue quickly in this business.
Eric Bostrom has a ride with Yamaha for 06. Ben Bostrom is being let go from Renegade even though he has a 2 year deal.

·
What?
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats what i was told yesterday, Montez's delightlful braids will be missing form the Jordan motorsports pit area for 2006 as a rider.

·
Registered
79 Posts
mdr14 said:
Thats what i was told yesterday, Montez's delightlful braids will be missing form the Jordan motorsports pit area for 2006 as a rider.

They gotta make room for Ben Bostrom. :laughing

·
2,411 Posts
I think they're making room for #14. :bow :2rockin

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Strick said:
Eric Bostrom has a ride with Yamaha for 06. Ben Bostrom is being let go from Renegade even though he has a 2 year deal.
Press releases? guess I'll be hitting their websites tonight.

Montez losing his ride for next year isn't really a surprise. Jordan REALLY wants to win and to do that he has to get awesome riders. And him chasing a Bostrom isn't out of the realm of possibilty.

But hey, can't hate Montez for doing what I'd love to do for a couple years. At least he has some good stories for the kids :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts