Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
Home-made mashed potatoes will get you so swole, Deca will seem lame in comparison.

Reactions: .:K2:.

·
-+-+-+-+-+-
2,427 Posts
I have a can at home...it comes in handy after long days at work that I really don't have the energy to get into the gym.

A can of Red Bull or Monster will do the same thing though. It's just a buttload of caffeine.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts

+1 to what keyhole said

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
You guys are killing me here :lmao: :lmao:
We're American, we want a quick fix, and we want it now. No need to eat healthy or change your lifestyle when you can just take a drug and instantly be buff and skinny!

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
Nox was awessssssome while I was using it, it reacted in my body exactly as expected. naturally YMMV but I still will recommend it.

I dropped it when I havent been able to keep to regiment, I will post more info later when i get back on it and going.

·
-+-+-+-+-+-
2,427 Posts
Nox was awessssssome while I was using it, it reacted in my body exactly as expected. naturally YMMV but I still will recommend it.

I dropped it when I havent been able to keep to regiment, I will post more info later when i get back on it and going.
Regiment? Get back on it? I don't think you are talking about the same thing. And if you are...I'm way confused.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Home-made mashed potatoes will get you so swole, Deca will seem lame in comparison.
nah mashed potatoes can cause an insulin spike that promotes fat storage. Can I make mine a sweet potato? :neener:

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
nah mashed potatoes can cause an insulin spike that promotes fat storage. Can I make mine a sweet potato? :neener:
I didn't say what kinda swole :lmao:

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
What do you think?

I was dating a competitive body builder who took it, so I tried it this past summer. I did not like it. when I was on it I had massive energy spikes, but I was also restless, my heart raced and I got the sweats (ummm..ewwww!).

needless to say, I'm sticking with my protein and thats it!

Nicole

·
Registered
998 Posts
Xplode is great if you don't have any energy after work. When ever I cycle xplode I always get gains in size and strength. but that is also combined with a good diet and PROTIEN! MA I thought I told you to get more protien.. MUSCLE MILK, HGH

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
I have a can at home...it comes in handy after long days at work that I really don't have the energy to get into the gym.

A can of Red Bull or Monster will do the same thing though. It's just a buttload of caffeine.
tried it for a month, but yeah, Monster does the same thing.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts