Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night at The Lantern....I checked with all the married guys and found out that they ARE allowed to go out twice in one week!!!!!!!

So, how does this Thursday at North Beach sound for you guys??? 50 cent drafts or $3 pitchers! plus, tons of hot girls!!!!
cover is $5 after 8, free before 8.

anyone up to go?????

(I'll be there regardless)
:cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GautamCity said:
So last night at The Lantern....I checked with all the married guys and found out that they ARE allowed to go out twice in one week!!!!!!!

That was just the beer talkin'...She put me in my place when I got home.:D :laughing :laughing :laughing :rofl

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if no one can make it this thursday to north beach....it's no biggie.....
thursday nights at north beach is a weekly ritual for me:twofinger

·
Registered
899 Posts
GautamCity said:
if no one can make it this thursday to north beach....it's no biggie.....
thursday nights at north beach is a weekly ritual for me:twofinger
You know I'm in for that shit. Where's it at?

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, today is wednesday!!!!!!
set it up chris.....probably next week would be better......because we all now Crazy won't be able to get out two nights in a row for sure!!!!!!!:twofinger

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GautamCity said:
well, today is wednesday!!!!!!
set it up chris.....probably next week would be better......because we all now Crazy won't be able to get out two nights in a row for sure!!!!!!!:twofinger
Wanna bet????????? FYI. :laughing :laughing :cheers FYI I've already been out two nights this week and was out of town last week from thurs-sunday;) Which reminds me...I better check her closet to see if she still lives with me:laughing :laughing

·
Got my new Ride......
959 Posts
North Beach (DG) !! That's right around the corner from where I work:thumbsup I haven't hung out with you guys before - but I have been meaning to meet up with yall at one of the bars or for one of the rides. If your going, I will swing by after work & try to find you !

·
Registered
899 Posts
Guatam... you wanna plan on tomorrow night? With selston in 3's a crowd. Where is downer's grove anyway :)

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Stydie said:

;>--- I just moved here from OHIO. Cut me some slack :twofinger :D
Hey there Mr Geography:

Tell me what state is the one that dose all that Potato farming???

GODFATHER

BTW ill try to get the Woodmaster to go well have to come back and get a nap first......

Gimme a cross street so I may input it into my streets and trips...;)

:DGODFATHER:D

·
Registered
899 Posts
GODFATHER said:

Hey there Mr Geography:

Tell me what state is the one that dose all that Potato farming???

GODFATHER

BTW ill try to get the Woodmaster to go well have to come back and get a nap first......

Gimme a cross street so I may input it into my streets and trips...;)

:DGODFATHER:D
Idaho. Is that supposed to be some sort of joke :) :twofinger

hope y'all can make it...

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Hey I might be in. Will you guys be pissed if I bring the Girlfriend? She is very cool and drink with the best of them:cheers I don't have a computer at home to check this tomarrow so can some one call my cell phone and leave me a voice mail to let me know if it's going on and at what time? Thanks alot guys. Cell# 847-217-9672

Mark:p

·
Registered
899 Posts
I wouldn't be pissed in the least. I dunno about the rest of the guys but I don't see there being a problem.

Guatam what time we meetin there...

We gonna do din din before hand or what... let's firm up these plans yo

·
Got my new Ride......
959 Posts
Hey I might be in. Will you guys be pissed if I bring the Girlfriend? She is very cool and drink with the best of them
Depends.... is she buying ?? :)laughing just kidding) - No problem here.

Do you guys have a favorite section of the bar where you want to meet ? - not sure if I will recognize too many of ya right away.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Hey godfather look up Butterfield and finly. Its just south of there behind the hooters.

·
Registered
899 Posts
selston said:

Depends.... is she buying ?? :)laughing just kidding) - No problem here.

Do you guys have a favorite section of the bar where you want to meet ? - not sure if I will recognize too many of ya right away.
Yeah how many friends is she bringing (hehe) j/k... ummm I've never been there so I don't know where we should meet. Pick a spot.

Is anyone riding out there? It's gonna be real warm tonight. I might drink club sodas and ride my bike out for fun. Who all do we have as of right now?!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok...It's on for tonite. bring your girlfriends, bring your wifes, and bring some single ladies!!!!!!

how does 9 pm sound for you guys? if its too late, i can get there earlier. also, if i'm not mistaken, you can get in for free if you get there before 8. if you do not want to wait in line, i would get there before 9:30. the place WILL get packed around 10:45/11:00.

meeting spot: how about the back bar in the bowling alley? if there is a party in there tonite, then how about the tables that are next to the east most volleyball court. (this would be the section that is closest to the back washrooms)

sound good?

oh, and someone remind me, or someone remember to call mark.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts