Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys and gals... Friday is coming. Where should we eat? Wanna give PJ Willaker's a second chance? Post up!

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Hmm, I vote for Eye candy and try to get the same waitress as last time.

:D

Chris

·
3,613 Posts
Did PJ Willaker's suck last time?

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Um, Grov... the waitress at PJ Willaker's was a WAITER when we were there. ;)

I think Willaker's problem was slowness. Place seemed empty but it took forever for us to get grub.

·
3,613 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Um, Grov... the waitress at PJ Willaker's was a WAITER when we were there. ;)
Chris's vote was for Cubby Bear, silly. :p

PJ Willaker's sounds boring, btw. So, my vote's for CB unless someone suggests something else. :)

·
3,613 Posts
Ernie said:
Tsukasa???

food & a show :D
Mmm, that place is awesome. Isn't it kinda expensive though? I haven't been there in heeellla.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
............Tsukasa? What's that? Sounds interesting!

·
3,613 Posts
KBOlsen said:
............Tsukasa? What's that? Sounds interesting!
Tsukasa is a Japanese place where they cook your food in front of you on a big grill thing. They flip it around and toss spatulas and crap, I think. Again, it's been a long time since I've been there, but I remember what I had was darn good.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like a Benihana/Ron of Japan type deal. As long as they have sushi, I'm in!!!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
where is it at and are they quick. O and do they have hamburgers.

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
me so horn...oh wait.....i meant ..me is in!!!! anyplace as long as it don't make me have a blow-out later:( :( seaweed..out , fish...out, vegies..out

basicly if it good for ya....i won't eat the shit:(

give me grease, and bloody as hell:cheers

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
oh and kim...thanks for the tip about the sign shop and vinyl...only $1 ft.

·
3,613 Posts
Last time I was there I had like.. Teriyaki Salmon or something like that. They cut it up into square chunks and cooked it on the grill, served with rice or something. They also had Teriyaki Chicken and Steak, too, I think, so I'm sure there'd be something you'd like. My only concern is price, but time is something other people might wanna find out about.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Pete, it's a lot closer to "us" :D

near the southwest corner of 45 & 60 slightly past Slate St Pool hall.

hey there's another idea. you can get your burger there and we could play pool. lunch there comes with one hour of free billiards.

and it's less expensive so we wouldn't have to send Max off to the blood bank so he could afford lunch....:rofl

·
3,613 Posts
Ernie said:
and it's less expensive so we wouldn't have to send Max off to the blood bank so he could afford lunch....:rofl
Beeyotch, shuddup! I was just concerned for your broke ass. :D Isn't Tsukasa kinda pricey or was I remembering incorrectly? Btw, I'll school you all at pool if that's what you really want. ;)

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I think the kid just took the gloves off Ernie.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
you mean "mittens" and I think he had to do that to re-snug his diapers and talc himself....

pool hall time! game on for Friday.... loser buys lunch :evil

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
I might be in....It all depends on when Neilsen's gets done with my bike. Oh and if you guys end up going to Cubby bear- Chris make sure to see if Rob was right about our waitress or not:cheers

Mark:p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts