Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start your holiday weekend off in grand style - have lunch with us!

Where: Flatlanders (Old Half Day Road, just east of Rt. 21 on the north side of the street)
When: 12:15 p.m.

I'll make a reservation under "CLSB", so nobody will get misplaced! (Yes, Tripod... I too saw your bike in the parking lot last week but didn't see you until you were leaving. Please come back!)

Ride, drive or whatever... just BE THERE!

Hope to see all the "usual suspects" and maybe some new folks too!

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Would you yahoos get your posts straight. Geeze, guess you and Champ got hungry for Friday at the same time today. LOL

I'm in...and I'm riding weather permittin!!!Ciao,
Lupi

·
3,613 Posts
Lupi said:
Would you yahoos get your posts straight. Geeze, guess you and Champ got hungry for Friday at the same time today.
I think Kim just made another thread 'cause the subject of the last one wasn't as clear. :D

Anyways, I'll try and be there again this week! :cheers

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Max, as always, you are unsurpassed in your observatory powers.:cheers Indeed, I thought this would make it more clear.

As for Lupi... well, we'll just see if he manages to roll his a** out of bed in time for lunch!:laughing

I'm always hungry for Friday... Who wouldn't be?

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Oooo Oooo Can I come to lunch too?

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got something for ya if you do, Pete! :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
KBOlsen said:
I've got something for ya if you do, Pete! :laughing
Ooo Goody a little sumfin sumfin I hope. :D Bout time i finally get it.:evil

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
;)

G

·
Sigh......... I wont be makin this one.. oh well.. yall have a great lunch....

Could make it if I postponed my trip till after but hey road time ya know..

:thumbsup

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I'll be there. In the cage :( Taking off straight from work on Friday.

Chris

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
OK,
So now I'm on the short bus, errrr I mean short lunch schedule. I WILL be there. Kim my @$$ will be outta bed round 5amish. :twofinger I'll be working the OT schedule which is precious to me, so it will be a shorter lunch for me.

See you guys tomorrow!

Ciao,
Lupi

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Michael said:
i think i might actually be able to make this!!!

Pete, if it's not too much of a hassle (i might not make it) could you bring those prints you said you had of me awhile back, and maybe a copy of the elusive video tape? :D

and what town is this in so i can get some directions :D
Michael,

Flatlander's is in Lincolnshire, just east of the intersection of highway 21 and highway 22 (how confusing). We can give you more specific directions, but taking 294 to Highway 22 would be easiest. May not be the FASTEST..

Oh, MAX STILL HAS MY VIDEO FOOTAGE FROM TRACK DAY (hint, hint). I still haven't even put it on regular VHS yet. I remember taking footage of you. Easy to spot you with that bright white helmet and black leathers :twofinger

Chris

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Michael said:
i think i might actually be able to make this!!!

Pete, if it's not too much of a hassle (i might not make it) could you bring those prints you said you had of me awhile back, and maybe a copy of the elusive video tape? :D

and what town is this in so i can get some directions :D
Ok Mike I'll gather up the pics and the video. My kid has been watchin it everynight. puts him to sleep watchin our slow bikes. :D

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay.... we've got:

Pete
Rob
Chris
Max?
Tripod
Michael

SFD... you in? Ernie? DoctorB??

Looks like it's gonna be a GOOD GROUP!:cheers

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Okay.... we've got:

Pete
Rob
Chris
Max?
Tripod
Michael

OK, so now see, you guys are all making a liar out of me. Just Tuesday night at Strats, I had like 4 conversations about how no one knew my real name because everyone just calls me "Lupi" both on and off the board (except Champ of course) and now today everyone is calling me by name. LOL well I guess that blows that theory.:D
Ciao,
Lupi

PS: Michael, just get all your crap done tonight and come play tomorrow!!! I'll be fun!

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
KBOlsen said:

Maybe someone should bring a camera???:laughing
Well HOT DAMN!!!! I guess it is a good thing I am always fun, else that would be one hell of a typo. Kinda like Grova's "Getting ASSED!":twofinger

Ciao,
Lupi

·
3,613 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Okay.... we've got:

Pete
Rob
Chris
Max?
Tripod
Michael

I should be there, Kim. Also, Ernie said he's letting me ride his bike tomorrow, so I assume he'll be there. :D

Grover, dude, SORRY. SORRY SORRY SORRY! Our desktop computer totally broke (the power supply is dead) and I haven't been able to get to the store to buy a new one. My dad wants to go tomorrow, but I'm going to go to lunch, so... I dunno. Want me to bring you the video, or what? :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts