2.25 intervals

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,320 Posts
3.25 for 5.5

·
Tgf Og
8,472 Posts
this being my first big event, i was pretty impressed with the race, atmosphere and overall experience. this being my longest run ever I hit a wall at the 7 mile marker (mile past my previous long) and struggled quite a bit with the last 2.3 miles. not with breathing, or any of my typical issues on longer runs but my feet. they where fugging killing me once i hit the 7 mile marker, i tried to adjust but that just made life difficult on my legs LOL. anyhow i need to start runnning further more often to break through that wall.
That being said, ive come a long way since march and look forward to the next challange and getting to it!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this being my first big event, i was pretty impressed with the race, atmosphere and overall experience. this being my longest run ever I hit a wall at the 7 mile marker (mile past my previous long) and struggled quite a bit with the last 2.3 miles. not with breathing, or any of my typical issues on longer runs but my feet. they where fugging killing me once i hit the 7 mile marker, i tried to adjust but that just made life difficult on my legs LOL. anyhow i need to start runnning further more often to break through that wall.
That being said, ive come a long way since march and look forward to the next challange and getting to it!
Congratulations! Well done.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,320 Posts
3 for 8.5

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,320 Posts
3 for 11.5

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,320 Posts
2.25 intervals for 13.75

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.