Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You folks know the drill..

Potbelly's this time? Across the street from Cubby Bear.

anybody want to hit cubby bear after work?

Chris

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I'm in... just tell me where to go cuz I'm not quite sure where this place is...

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
I'm out. Not only is the agony unbearable watching Chris chase Sadie :p, but I'm out of the office on Friday doing community service with my group for the company

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ernie said:
I'm out. Not only is the agony unbearable watching Chris chase Sadie :p, but I'm out of the office on Friday doing community service with my group for the company
Kim, when you get to the Cubby Bear, look to the left. You'll see a brand spanking new food court/strip mall. Head in there, and it's on the far north corner.

:eek:t
Ernie, I thought she was chasing me.. :bs Trying to catch her during lunch rush is an exercise in futility. That's why I wanted to head there after work (slower at 4-ish pm)

Chris

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
"Community service"... Ernie, is there something you want to tell us?;)

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
I'm in....where ever and when wver. I'll take it anyway I can get it! Oh...wait....this is lunch you're all talking about. Um...yeah, let me know. And oh Max? You going to be sleeping again this week?

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
KBOlsen said:
"Community service"... Ernie, is there something you want to tell us?;)
nothing bad...this isn't punishment. Motorola expects all employees to commit a certain amount of time towards local community service activities. Some managers expect us to do it on our own time, some managers allow us to do it on company time.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I'm in go figure.

·
3,613 Posts
Lupi said:
And oh Max? You going to be sleeping again this week?
Whateeeeeeeever, I'll be there. :p

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Lupi, I seem to remember Maks at more lunches than you.:twofinger

·
3,613 Posts
Champ91 said:
Ya DAMN RIGHT! :D :twofinger

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sorry, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Gotta work that day. Keep me posed on the Grover/ Sadie saga or are we on to Andrea now? :laughing

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doctor B said:
Sorry, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Gotta work that day. Keep me posed on the Grover/ Sadie saga or are we on to Andrea now? :laughing
:rolleyes Damn guys, no break for me. I'm still waiting for a wingman here on Friday post-work. Sitting at the bar alone? :nono

Chris

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Champ91 said:
Yeah well, not for the over sleeping anywho. Mine mostly come from current economic trials, not that I can't set an alarm clock!:cheers

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
sheez not like you see the underside of 9 am anymore. Hell if your up by 10 I'd be suprised.:twofinger

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Champ91 said:
sheez not like you see the underside of 9 am anymore. Hell if your up by 10 I'd be suprised.:twofinger
Actually, up till 12-1am and out of bed no later than 8:30am.

Now if I could just get myself productive on other things. 4+ hours of web surfing for a flippin job sucks. It feels like more work trying to get work than working itself!

On a rare occasion, I see 9:30am in the sheets. Usually that means I just didn't feel like getting out of bed and was pndering the meaning of life! :laughing

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
I'll be in. So her name is Sadie huh???? Very interesting. Chris I can go over to C.B. after work, at least I am 75% sure. I will deffinately be at lunch though! If I go with you to Cubby bear though I gotts meet the chick with the reigns(sp?) behind the bar or the waitress with the.........Uhhhh............Large tracks of land, yea thats it:thumbsup Question though, will I be sitting around until 4 by myself or will I have company:confused

Mark:p

·
3,613 Posts
If you guys are at CB 'til 8, I can probably stop by after work then. :D

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Umm, I get off work at 4 pm or so (unless I don't get to work early to flex an hour). Depending on how it goes, I might stick around till 8? I'll check and see what's going on there Friday night.

:cheers

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DAMNIT :mad I went out to lunch with a supplier today and DIDN'T suggest Cubby Bear. :mad

Oh, that's so :eek:t

Chris

1 - 20 of 38 Posts