Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... so the eye-candy doesn't make up for a screwed-up kitchen. Let's pick a new location for our Friday nosh!

Some suggestions:
Riverwoods Inn (Burgers etc. corner of Deerfield Rd/Rt. 21)
Half Day Inn (Burgers etc.) corner of Rt. 22/Rt. 21)
Flatlanders (help me with the location here please!)
RAM (Rt. 21 just south of Lake-Cook Road)

More suggestions? Post 'em here!!!!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I havent been to Flatlanders, but the wifes says they are good.

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
I'll be there were ever we go.....what happened at Cubby bear? Just tired of the food? or did we get "banned":twofinger :twofinger

anyway...I like RAM......however seems a little fancy for us mopes:D Great food........ But I'll be werever we go!!!!!:thumbsup :thumbsup

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
huh? what happened at the last lunch? did they screw up your "When Harry Met Sally" lunch order?

·
3,613 Posts
Ok, fine, we can go somewhere else 'cause I know CB's kitchen isn't the greatest, but they better have hot waitresses there. :D I'm down for any of those as long as it isn't very far. :)

G

·
Let me know where ya decide now,,,, dang now I will never get that waitresses number.. ohhhhhhh well...

:eek:t what happened Kim.. ya became a moderator and forgot what post this was???

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I'm out for this one.. :(

Visiting the family back in Washington this weekend. Yeah, I'm missing Jim's BBQ :(

I'm also NOT riding out there at all. :mad Sucks because there are some awesome roads out there. I know if I rent a bike though I'd say 'screw the family' and ride to the ocean. And back. And out to Mt. St. Helens. And back. Find some twisty way to Seattle. And back. Oops. :eek:t

I still want to ride on the big blue barge Kim!

Chris

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RAM at 12:15 on Friday?
Milwaukee Ave. (Rt. 21) just south of Lake-Cook Road on the west side of the street.

If this is too far south, speak up now! :cheers

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Sorry RAM is too far for me. Cubby Bear was pushin it.

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
Ram is only about 3 or 4 stop lights farther.....maybe 5 minutes if you ride REAL SLOW!!!!:D

PS when she means "just south of Lake Cook rd....she means if you spit from their parking lot...you'll hit lake cook rd.:laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yeah but traffic to Cubby already is a bit much. Notice I have to eat and run. Any further and its just not possible to try to eat. Sorry.

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
ok do we have our hearts set on RAM cause we gotta have champ there...so what about flatlanders or half day inn, or riverwoods inn? it seems we have a vote for flatlanders from champ...........and I'll go to any of them:) :) :) :)

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I"m all for Half Day Inn (since I've never tried it)... Where the heck is Flatlanders???

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
Flatlanders.....

Half day inn

Both right near each other.

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
I'ma go for half day inn or flatlanders.......someone please choose!!!!!!:cheers

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gotta have the Champster.

Half Day Inn.
NWC Rtes. 22 and 21
12:15 CDT tomorrow, Friday August 9, 2002
Woohoo!!:cheers

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Those maps seem a bit off. Flatlander's is just east on Highway 22 of 45/21. Actually on 'old half day road'. Damn good beer too!

As I said before, I'm out anyways.

Chris

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
half-day inn 12:15 friday it is...count me in!!!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Aw I feel loved now. ok 12:15 it is I'm in again.

Dont forget to get my your info for the Emergency cards, and I can get them to you tommorrow.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts