Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's gonna be a looooong week... give me something to look forward to. Flatlanders? Any other suggestions? Who's in?

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I'm out :(

I'm driving up to Eau Claire this weekend, so I need to skip the lunch again. I've got a couple other ideas though..
PJ Willakers
Tacos Del Ray

both are right next to each other on the west side of Highway 21.

Chris

·
3,613 Posts
I'm not going either, but can I make a suggestion? How about On the Border? It's on 21 just a little ways down from 60 towards Lincolnshire. I had a burrito from there the other day and it was pretty bomb. :D I guess if you all went Mexican last time it might not be the place to go though.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Go figure. I'm in and I wont forget you presents Kimmy.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Lemme know when/where you all decide....im on a budget this week....friggin work managed to find a way to screw me outta last weeks ot....ggggrrrrr

G

·
Well I got the itty bitty one apart, but, if I get the parts in and get it back together I will be in....

I will buy your beer if ya show Ernie.....

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
60 is a little far for me, but Mexican is ALWAYS good... Tacos Del Ray?

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Hey Kimmy, Look what I got for ya.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!! Muchas gracias! We're gonna be in your neck of the woods tonight (at Chez Lupi)... or will you be Strattin'?

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Chez Lupi??????

Yep I'll be home tonight.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
PJ willaker review

Okay folks,

I ate at PJ Willakers for lunch today courtesy a supplier. Service was fairly quick, AWESOME breadsticks. We should check this out sometime.

Tacos Del ray/PJ willakers are both right next to each other. When heading on 21 you'll see the Tacos Del Ray sign just SOUTH of Highway 45 merger. It will be on the west side of Highway 21.
If you look a bit further you can see PJ Willakers behind it.

Chris

G

·
ok... here it is tuesday.. havent riden since sunday.. lights still not here.. gonna start jonezin.. opps thats a lil :eek:t

where is lunch gonna be?????

·
Registered
528 Posts
Ok, My schedule for that day just freed up so I'm in. I rode past that PJ Willakers that Grover is talking about on 21 and it looked like a pretty decent place (not like that matters:laughing ) But I'm game for anything. Not to add anymore suggestions to the mix but my wife and I ate at a mexican place similar to El Famous the other night called Chipotle's. Do they have one of those up there? The food was excellent, made fast, big portions, and reasonably priced.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm up for anything... Willakers sounds good, too.

There's a Chipotle in downtown Deerfield - might be too far for the VH guys though.

I had Mex for lunch 'cuz it was on my mind today...

If there are no objections or preferences as yet unvoiced, I say let's try Willaker's!

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Doctor B said:
Ok, My schedule for that day just freed up so I'm in. I rode past that PJ Willakers that Grover is talking about on 21 and it looked like a pretty decent place (not like that matters:laughing ) But I'm game for anything. Not to add anymore suggestions to the mix but my wife and I ate at a mexican place similar to El Famous the other night called Chipotle's. Do they have one of those up there? The food was excellent, made fast, big portions, and reasonably priced.
There's a Chipotle up here in Vernon Hills. Bit far for Kim since it's almost to 60. Also it's kind of hard to see since it isn't very big. Gets VERY busy at lunchtime, especially on Friday. Kim probably couldn't ride/drive up, eat and get back in an hour. I work a mile from the place and sometimes I can't do that. Gets that crowded since it's right across the street from CDW and close to American Hotel Registry too.

Chris

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Okey Dokey. PJ's it is. Just tell me where that is again.

G

·
Well do tell... I just got the bike back together.... woo hooo Poser points for the clear lenses...

I am riding again in the morning..

Ok.. where is the lunch PJ thingy at again????

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Straight from my previous post. You can't miss the Tacos Del Ray sign from Highway 21 (it will be on the west side of 21). From there you can see the enterance to PJ Willaker's. They are damn near connected, share parking lots. If the weather is good they'll have the deck open. :cheers

Tacos Del ray/PJ willakers are both right next to each other. When heading on 21 you'll see the Tacos Del Ray sign just SOUTH of Highway 45 merger. It will be on the west side of Highway 21.
If you look a bit further you can see PJ Willakers behind it.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay... who's in? Who's out? Who's left?

P.J. Willaker's... 21 between 22 and 45, on the W. side of the street (Old Half Day Road?)

12:15.

I'm there... maybe a second or two late.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts