Jim - 37.6 miles
Lupi - 33.2 miles
RickC1957 - 28 miles
Mar1000 - 26.4 miles
tcmalker - 12.5 miles
Drama - 3.5 miles
PatFitz9 - 2 miles

#4 ·
3 miles Monday, 3 miles today after a night of drinking and watching Monday Night Football with coworkers. 6 for the month.

#16 ·
Did intervals for 2.25 miles. 11.25 total.

#26 ·
Thanks for the well wishes guys! Unfortunately my race was a disaster. I was done in by my cold that I'm not quite over, OR I over estimated my fitness level. Probably a little of each.
I was shooting for a 4:20 marathon. That would have been 15 minutes faster than the last one. My plan called for 9 miles at 10:05 mm, then the next 9 at 9:55 mm, the last 8 at 9:42 mm. First 15 miles went according to plan, everything felt easy. Then it started feeling like work. By mile 19 I had to start doing the run/ walk thing. Still trying to push through it. By mile 22 I was dealing with cramping arms, calfs and quads. Still doing the run walk, I did manage to run in the last mile. Finished 8 minutes slower than my may race. I'm pretty bummed at my poor performance but glad I finished. Right now I'm F'ing sore!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.