Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

What dfo You think of this?

• Yup Sound like a plan I will see you there next tuesday

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Yes but lets pick a different spot

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, I\'m a grumpy old fart

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes to what ever you decide Tony, I Love you :)

Votes: 6 21.4%
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok we are starting to get a pretty large group here. I think it's time we started a night every week where we will all be hanging out or whatever. We always have rides going but we never really just plan some nights where we sit arond and bulls hit or bench race. I am thinking like tuedays nights at Strats in Villa park or maybe hooters in Fox valley but I think Strats is the most centrally located spot fopr all to meet. Thier regular bike night is thursdays so I say we take the place over on tuesdays. A lot of our new members might be intimidated to just show up on some of our rides, but this would be a good way to get everyone to know each other. Plus it will get us off the web some and talking in person.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
227 Posts
That sounds good, but with me having classes both this term and next term on tues. nights, won't do me much good :( I still love you Tony :twofinger

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
You forgot the yes, but I'm a grumpy old fart selection!

Personally, I'd prefer something closer but Strats is probably more central, except for those coming from another planet like Rob or Mike.:D

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Strats is nice and centralized...good call. Tuesday night what time and how long you plan to hangout there?

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
the strats???????/// where the hell is that???????????? and i very seriously doubt its close to us out north. you guys have fun!!:frown :frown

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am thinking around 8:00 would be cool. Hang, have some food for a couple hours and then I'm sure there will be multiple rides leaving out of there depending on where you live.

Strats is a beef stand type restaurant about 2 blks west of 83 and North Ave in villa park.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JimGoFast said:
the strats???????/// where the hell is that???????????? and i very seriously doubt its close to us out north. you guys have fun!!:frown :frown
It two minutes from I-290 and Rt 83. That should be about half hour 45 minutes for you guys up there. Dont worry Its about 45 minutes to and hour from me on the south end unless I'm really flyin then its 25 minutes like the other night ;) ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
JimGoFast said:
Excuse me, but so far we've catered to all 'yall that can't afford a house anywhere near chicago!!! Get your candyass down out of the corn field and into our neighborhood for a change :twofinger :D :D j/k Jim. We should have North/Central/South hangouts so everyone has a chance to hang and not drive an hour. You have Starfucks on Randall in LITH. Ken and Tony have 55/Weber, we have nothing. Don't you just feel sorry for us near west suburbanites? :D Have a heart Jim. Let us have strats. :twofinger

PS I will have school on tuesdays, but if we're not meeting til 8:00 i should be able to make it out there. It's nice and close to my house :D

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
everyone knows my driveway is the most centrally located spot. haha! I guess strats will do, but we need to work on this a little.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
yep

HondaHirny said:
Don't you just feel sorry for us near west suburbanites? :D Have a heart Jim. Let us have strats. :twofinger
agreed, plus SOW for those who live close to there as well. I like this idea tony. Strats in Villa Park is my vote...it's a little closer to me than SOW anyway:p or any other place, unless you guys decided to meet at the strats in franklin park (hint, hint) but this should be fun.:p

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
Sounds good to me too.

·
I can make my bike lean!
356 Posts
Sounds good to me. THere is a nice top speed trial area and a real nice endless cloverleaf very close to there for those who would like to put the benchracing theories to the test

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
YZFRabbit said:
Sounds good to me. THere is a nice top speed trial area and a real nice endless cloverleaf very close to there for those who would like to put the benchracing theories to the test
No No No, thats Freds "Watch This" spot where he try's to flip over his second gear wheelies :D :twofinger

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys and your streets of woodfield, Strats is only like 12 miutes away from there. You guys are gonne complain about riding an extra 12 minutes? :twofinger I thought thats what you bought your bikes for. I dont wanna hear none of that Sally talk about how it's to far, I'll see you ALL there tuesday. Or I'm revoking your motorcycle license :D :D :D :twofinger

·
Registered
41 Posts
There's 2 strats????

I didnt know that. I usually go on Wednesdays to the one on Manheim & Grand

Fuck, I gotta go as a walk in for the MSF course so I can ride at night
:mad

Fuckin stupid law and the jagoff who came up with it! :finger
Not to mention insurance companies and motorcycle manufacturers for not considering tall people with short legs!!

Ohh did I say that outloud?? oops sorry:D

Tuesday at 8 sounds good:p

·
3,613 Posts
Ok, it's a little bit far, but I guess I might end up riding out there some Tuesday night after work when I have nothing to do. :D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts