Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

OK lets let the cat out....(who does weed)?

14851 Views 330 Replies 66 Participants Last post by  bwa
ahhh weed, canabus, wacky tabacky, peace pipe, bong flavor, etc..etc..

lets see i use to do weed ALOT like every other day atleast..(almost 14 years ago) and since then i do weed when its mostly being passed around..lmao:p
not a super weed head anymore but i still dig it baby;)

p.s. i dont do weed while i ride though...lmao
1 - 20 of 331 Posts
taking vacation next week, the wife has me weeding the flower garden. That count? .!. :D .!.
well it usually sets off the Asthma so yeah I gues I do.
Guys,

I would recommend extreme care in discussing illegal activities, especially in areas where RICO and civil forfeiture may apply. I'll be watching this thread carefully. This a topic much better left to private conversations.
:mad :mad :mad
(insert cop car Smilie here)

:D
do i smoke weed

look at me !!!!!!! tell me what you think?
OK confession time

I used to smoke everyday before class. Even got caught with ninety grams one time. They must have been following me for a while because they pulled me out of my car with a 9mm to my head. I was lucky they didn't come to my house and get the garbage bag full I had.

Anyway, those days are gone and the wife is pretty anti-weed. I'm sure I'd still enjoy it:D , but I don't think I would go out of my way to burn one behind the garage.:p
lol....i know what ya mean dave..BUT the gov can kiss my ass.

free speech over the web and its 1/2 my site so if i wanna talk weed i can.

hell theres even web sites devoted to it..lmao.

(p.s. i was sleepy when i wrote this thread):p
Odysseys said:
lol....i know what ya mean dave..BUT the gov can kiss my ass.

free speech over the web and its 1/2 my site so if i wanna talk weed i can.

hell theres even web sites devoted to it..lmao.

(p.s. i was sleepy when i wrote this thread):p

sleep???.....is that what they call it these days.:D :D :D
Sorry Ken just post whoren' since I've lost about 8-900 from the reregistering thing the last couple of times:D
Who? where? What??

NEVER!!! Ummm yeah.... .... NEVER!!!:evil
I abstain due to frequent "whiz quizes" at work. But it would be a great retirement present.
:mad who is smoking weed?!?!?!:nono
I did for a long time. I got caught a few times... cops, school, parents... :D
Holy Old Thread Batman!!!
Holy Old Thread Batman!!!
+1
wow, i didn't think any stoner would have the attention span to A search and remember what he was searching for by the time he got done doing the search or B go this far back.
Still never done any drugs to this day. I'm fucked up as it is, I can't imagine what I'd be like on drugs.
1 - 20 of 331 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.