Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts
I never said anything as far as leakers. I have no idea who the leaker(s) are. I leave that to the SmartDrug and G2G to figure out. I'm simply stating if you aren't participating, gtfo.
Why?[/QUOTE]

The Hole was created as a place for us to fuck off and keep the rest of the board clean. Not for people to get their rocks off reading who sucked off who on the side of Shelly's garage. No participation, no entry.

Winter? Not in Jennings, FL:neener:

I really don't chime in unless I can contribute in some way, humor, pot stirring, etc. I get no entertainment by pissing people off.

dont worry, with all the pre-jennings, roadtrip jennings, jennings itself, post-jennings, photos of jennings, post threads of jennings...

it feels like ive been there all year.

dont worry, with all the pre-jennings, roadtrip jennings, jennings itself, post-jennings, photos of jennings, post threads of jennings...

it feels like ive been there all year.
Except for the riding...? Riding anything....:laughing:

I'm not about to jump on your bandwagon.

its funny how they always come out of the woodwork when you try to take away the gravy train :laughing:

flush!

Dave13 said:
The Hole needs an enema!
This is a sportbike site.
Let's just follow that logic and ban you from the hole.
And strip mod rites from every mod who doesn't ride a sport bike. (there is a certain irony in the fact that over half the mods on this board don't even ride motorcycles isn't there? :))

I mean if we're gonna be assholes. Why be assholes halfway?

This is a sportbike site.
Let's just follow that logic and ban you from the hole.
And strip mod rites from every mod who doesn't ride a sport bike. (there is a certain irony in the fact that over half the mods on this board don't even ride motorcycles isn't there? :))

I mean if we're gonna be assholes. Why be assholes halfway?
Ban me from the hole for participating? I don't get it. Keep on track, don't get mods into this. Start a new thread for that. ;)

Discussion starter · #79 ·
lol, for future reference i think only 2 mods dont ride anymore its called more important shit or not the right time in there life for it again.

besides, i dont require a mod to have a bike in order to be a mod.

now back to you guys attacking each other.

i was enjoying the show so far.

Greg will go the way of wink and hix he will get so into the track that girls In swimsuits will make him uncomfortable and drama will be what tires someone used.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.