Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts
lol, for future reference i think only 2 mods dont ride anymore its called more important shit or not the right time in there life for it again.

besides, i dont require a mod to have a bike in order to be a mod.

now back to you guys attacking each other.

i was enjoying the show so far.
you workin on that list boy?

Discussion starter · #82 ·
you workin on that list boy?
i am not working on shit. while i admin the hole..i serve no duty's in here but my own pleasure.

feel free to make a list yourself and maybe ill do something. maybe i wont.

but here is a tip: the more you entertain the gods the more they might shine down upon you idiots:lmao:

fuck that. theres no strings on this puppet. youll have to try and make another lame ass pseudo-drama thread if you want your fill.

Right!
It's a standard.

I should self ban eh? :)
Tell Nick he doesn't ride a sportbike as he laps us on his sv while giving us the finger. I'd rather have my sv650 ready to hit the track with the mods it has and not some shitty '93 gixxer "sport bike".

Either way, look at the Hole for what it was made for. For venting, not lurking.

most of the mods are gay and never seen anywhere. but they moderate how the rest of us who see each other interact. seems pretty tarded.

If nothing else ban Trixie.

Last Activity: 08-31-2009 03:19 PM

almost 6 months off of Clsb should be enough grounds for the boot out of the Hole.
I think that was Jeffy's other account that he used to get guys to talk dirty to him.

Discussion starter · #88 ·
fuck that. theres no strings on this puppet. youll have to try and make another lame ass pseudo-drama thread if you want your fill.
you are my sock puppet.

most of the mods are gay and never seen anywhere. but they moderate how the rest of us who see each other interact. seems pretty tarded.
not needed in fact its better that way. they dont have pitty for you since they dont know you like i do, which made banning you so much easier

Tell Nick he doesn't ride a sportbike as he laps us on his sv while giving us the finger. I'd rather have my sv650 ready to hit the track with the mods it has and not some shitty '93 gixxer "sport bike".

Either way, look at the Hole for what it was made for. For venting, not lurking.
I know why Nick is faster than I am.
He has a fancy pipe on his SV.

I told him this last time I saw him on the track as a matter of fact.. I tried and tried but I couldn't keep up with that "Standard" of his.

btw... don't take my word for it.
http://suzukicycles.com/Product Lines/Cycles/Categories/Standard.aspx
The Suzuki SV650 *is* a Standard motorcycle.
It is not a sport bike

(and that's one of the awesome things about it.. It's not even a sport bike but it makes a better track toy than most superbikes)

you are my sock puppet.

not needed in fact its better that way. they dont have pitty for you since they dont know you like i do, which made banning you so much easier
:jerkit::flingog3:

last time i looked, that call was as bad as the 2point conversion in the superbowl. :laughing:

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.